You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sky Sports | Football | News | Rafa hails 'Mr Duracell'

fucking great news that is :eek:

maybe if Kuyt can add some skill & goals to his non stop running he would be a half decent player

while i like him as a person i can't help thinking that there are better players out there in his position who improve our team no end

so really Rafa looking at another attempt to bring in a proper wide left and striker and barry in the summer then (like last summer)

guess it wouldn't be too bad if Silva and Aguero were the players in question

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe if Kuyt can add some skill & goals to his non stop running he would be a half decent player

while i like him as a person i can't help thinking that there are better players out there in his position who improve our team no end

so really Rafa looking at another attempt to bring in a proper wide left and striker and barry in the summer then (like last summer)

negged. With a beautifully alliterate explanation, might I add.

Have you ever stopped and considered why your rep counter is redder than a heavy flow jam rag?

So Kuyt is guarenteed to start because he works hard?

Interesting concept of team selections, I guess this means Alonso who is our hardest worker and the one who covers most ground in almost every match deffo will be staying then.

Happy days!

I await the obligatory 'i dont need green dots beside my name on an internet forum to boost my confidence'.

14 goals from a right sided midfielder is a good return. OK, he has filled in up front on a number of occasions but for me, he has been on of the performers of the season.

I await the obligatory 'i dont need green dots beside my name on an internet forum to boost my confidence'.

14 goals from a right sided midfielder is a good return. OK, he has filled in up front on a number of occasions but for me, he has been on of the performers of the season.

That's just not right though, is it? Big difference in a right sided midfielder and a player who plays on the right side of a front three.

That's just not right though, is it? Big difference in a right sided midfielder and a player who plays on the right side of a front three.

Is 14 goals in 49 games really so impressive anyway? from a player who is played further forward than anybody but Torres and Gerrard.

In his current form Kuyt merits a starting place. So what's the issue?

The issue is favouritism. Constant, over-the-top praise for one player, from a manager who is renowned for not giving due credit to individual players.

I wouldnt describe our attack as a front three. Barca have a front three, we have Gerrard and Torres. For me the two attacking line ups bear very little resemblance.

I got this figurine in the post today - Dirk from his Feyenoord days.

_sport_3dstarssoccer_kuijtexcl_sm_100_170.jpg

I love the way he's nearly always the last player to leave the pitch saluting the fans.

He's fucking boss. Must have quite a few assists this season too.