You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest juanmanual

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proof, if needed that Care in the Community needs more investment.

And that you should only put shandy in phily's food and drink basket + maybe wear an armoured suit if you're delivering after we've just lost a game/gone out of a 2 leg tie.

And that the 1st poster is a twat.

He is a class keeper,but he bottles it on occasion,Chelsea were doing nothing till that mistake.

He cost us bigtime.

Point the arrow to all those red dots and read the truth!

You are either a wind up merchant or just plain stupid. Both valid reasons for a neg!

I think he was unlucky on the first goal, rather than it being a mistake.

The ball was going across the area, which is why he wasn't totally covering his front post, as he needed to intercept the cross.

But when Drogba got the touch he simply didn't have time to react.

It looks like a mistake, but I think he was more unlucky, sometimes you don't have time to react.

Yes you bottled it again.

Everton

Manu

Now Chelsea.

Thank you very much.

i can see why your pissed off mate. but seriously get a grip lad, you can't make pepe the scapegoat. yes, it was his mistake more than Gus' half-time team talk that got chelsea fired up. But you can't lay the blame solely with him.

the ref was shocking last night, drogba is a fucking prick and they totally bummed us at anfield. That's what lost us the game.

Guest Dog Chaser

Pepe Reina is one of the best 'keepers in the world. My only concern with Reina is that when he sets up a wall for an opposition free-kick he rarely sets it so that he can see the ball to pick up its flight early. The Drogba goal was just unfortunate and the speed that it happened in such close proximity left him with little time to react.

Yes you bottled it again.

Everton

Manu

Now Chelsea.

Thank you very much.

Jesus those with short term memories. Pepe Reina has been nothing short of miraculous at times for us this season (and others) and is without doubt a future Liverpool captain. Yes he fucked up last night but he's a goalkeeper and any mistake he does is likely to be costly. We've had Reina around 4 years now and thankfully we can count the number of errors he's made on one hand. Reina is a top player and will undoubedly bounce back like a champion and make a great save to keep is in title contention.

I'm not saying we should kill all the stupid people in the world,

I'm just saying we should remove the warning labels from everything and let the problem take care of itself.

Alternatively, set up a "Minority Report" style unit and target the potential parent of the unconceived fuckwit. Brief medical procedure should prevent these fuckwits contaminating the gene pool and the potential parents wouldn't have to live their lives in awe of their offspring's fuckwittery.

As for the psychics who find the buggers, there's plenty on football forums who come on after the game and tell us all that the game went exactly as they described to their bessie mate the day before.

Maybe these psychics' talents could be put to good use.

He is a class keeper,but he bottles it on occasion,Chelsea were doing nothing till that mistake.

He cost us bigtime.

Oh dear.

I could say that Reina is the best 'keeper in Europe, save perhaps Casillas. I could say that he broke Clemence's clean sheet record. I could say that he got us through two vital penalty shootouts with much at stake (Chelsea in the CL and the FA Cup Final). I could say that he is more of a legend simply beacuse he looks like the singer from Aqua.

But instead I'm going to say this:

Stay away from your computer. It makes you say foolish things.

That is all.