You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

These cunts down at the Borough Hall, but fuck it, been out on the piss watching Jonah Matranga gig, pissed as a fiddlers bitch, leave those daft twats to it.

Goodnight Vienna.

You'll be looking for the Predictive Text Stories thread, CD

• Upvote 1

"We need to protect uk citizens from bad foreigners".....really?

The biggest nastiest cunts in this country are the ones who already live here.

So let's some slightly less nasty cunts in then, shall we? You know - like murderers and rapists. 

Great argument.

• Downvote 2

So let's some slightly less nasty cunts in then, shall we? You know - like murderers and rapists. 

Great argument.

Honestly, these fucking remoaners...

Good panel tonight. Varoufakis on the money, UKIP person bleating ineffectually and offering no more that trite rhetoric. Conrad Black espousing a chocolate-box picture of Great Britain. Ken Clarke mugging up to him to get a drink or two after the show. Dimbleby needs to retire though surely? 

I am notoriously not a believer in the supernatural, but if I was, there wouldn't be a circle of hell hot enough for those who label desperate folk who have fled across an entire continent with scarcely more than the clothes on their back, en masse, as ne'er-do-wells and crooks. What a shameful way to treat people who need help.

• Upvote 1

I am notoriously not a believer in the supernatural, but if I was, there wouldn't be a circle of hell hot enough for those who label desperate folk who have fled across an entire continent with scarcely more than the clothes on their back, en masse, as ne'er-do-wells and crooks. What a shameful way to treat people who need help.

Yup, poor desperate Middleborough twats.

Hartlepool and it's denizens fully lived up to my favourite description of them.

It was a town of wide extent and dense construction, yet one with a portentous dearth of visible life. From the tangle of chimney-pots scarcely a wisp of smoke came, and the three tall steeples loomed stark and unpainted against the seaward horizon. One of them was crumbling down at the top, and in that and another there were only black gaping holes where clock-dials should have been. The vast huddle of sagging gambrel roofs and peaked gables conveyed with offensive clearness the idea of wormy decay, and as we approached along the now descending road I could see that many roofs had wholly caved in. There were some large square Georgian houses, too, with hipped roofs, cupolas, and railed "widow's walks". These were mostly well back from the water, and one or two seemed to be in moderately sound condition....

The decay was worst close to the waterfront, though in its very midst I could spy the white belfry of a fairly well-preserved brick structure which looked like a small factory. The harbour, long clogged with sand, was enclosed by an ancient stone breakwater....

Here and there the ruins of wharves jutted out from the shore to end in indeterminate rottenness, those farthest south seeming the most decayed. And far out to sea, despite a high tide, I glimpsed a long, black line scarcely rising above the water yet carrying a suggestion of odd latent malignancy.

Some of 'em have queer narrow heads with flat noses and bulgy, starry eyes that never seem to shut, and their skin ain't quite right. Rough and scabby, and the sides of the necks are all shriveled or creased up. Get bald, too, very young. The older fellows look the worst—fact is, I don't believe I've ever seen a very old chap of that kind. Guess they must die of looking in the glass!

Oh, hang on. Sorry, that's HP Lovecraft's Innsmouth.

Guest Pistonbroke

Great argument.

Nobody ever says that though, well apart yourself and the other mongs who lack any knowledge on the subject. You just bang the same old broken drum in attempt to justify the crap you come out with. You are a sad human being and a massive fucking CUNT! Save your fucking crap for your UKIP/Britain First/NF chums.