You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cut the fucking booing out you fickle smalltime twats!!!

23_Carra_Gold

Some of the booing seemed to come from the West Ham fans, which I guess is par for the course for old Bellers, but he was good in the post-match interview, saying he hoped we'd win every game and he praised the fans as the best in the world. Let's hope more of us act like it.

Thats what I thought too mate, best fans in the world! maybe once eh??

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rafa has already said the players are low on confidence, then we go top and get booed. How is that going to help build confidence and get form for the rest of the year?

We are in a great position, we should be in an even better one. Now is the time more than any to get behind the lads and push them onwards and upwards, not get on their backs.

SUPPORT THE MILLIONAIRE FOOTBALLERS AND THE MANAGER WHO LOOOKS OUT FOR NUMBER ONE LIKE MINDLESS MINIONS AND PAY FOR THAT PRIVELAGE! WOOP WOOP!

Fucking get a grip, the economy is shit and people are paying 80 quid to watch two scoreless draws with about 2 players showing passion and the manager playing silly buggers.

But when Everton do it to their Millionaire players and David Moyes its smalltime?

Grow up. Best supporters in the world? Bollocks. I believe our support is only great when there is instant gratification at the end of the match e.g. winning a CL tie, beating Mancs/Chavs/BS. Which is why in a long drawn out league campaign which takes 38 games before reward is reached our support is shite.

As for the manager playing silly buggers, Lucas didn't play last night and we didn't win. I was informed that as long as Xabi started ahead of him we'd win every game and storm the league, or at least beat midtable sides from London. Didn't happen.

Also lose the CAPS, it isn't a good look.

40 years of going to anfield and looking around me when I'm there.

I didn't say they booed - I said they usually moaned and were unsupportive which is true.

I love generalisations me.

I'm Irish and I can confirm for you that this is infact not true. When I'm at the game I always support the side and understand that things can't always go our way. Saying it's OOTs that are totally responsible for this is bollocks. At the TNS home game a few years back I was sat on the Kop infront of a local who after we were comfortably in the lead and had taken the pace out of the game decided to shout, every few minutes, "It's all gone sour now", "This is shite" and phrases to that effect. That's moaning and unsupportive. So focus on our support as a whole instead of disecting it into certain groups and headings, because at the end of the day we're all Reds, regardless of location.

I love generalisations me.

I'm Irish and I can confirm for you that this is infact not true. When I'm at the game I always support the side and understand that things can't always go our way. Saying it's OOTs that are totally responsible for this is bollocks. At the TNS home game a few years back I was sat on the Kop infront of a local who after we were comfortably in the lead and had taken the pace out of the game decided to shout, every few minutes, "It's all gone sour now", "This is shite" and phrases to that effect. That's moaning and unsupportive. So focus on our support as a whole instead of disecting it into certain groups and headings, because at the end of the day we're all Reds, regardless of location.

you should read my posts properly. I was talking about season ticket holders moaning and being unsupportive.

Ha, I read his post and thought "You earn a hundredth of what the players do? Kinell, you must have some fucking well paying job!"

I agree completely with what Dave just said.

Great 'I was saying Boo-urns tag'

I agree completely with what Paulie just said. As it was my tag.

I claim my prize.