You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

They were pissing me off constantly having a go at Pacheco saying how its alright to do things like that in reserves but against the big boys it wont work and also having a go at the lad for missing his chance when he was through.

Pacheco is 17 and already has the makings of a very good player but the two fuckers commentating on Wednesday were making out as if the game was the Champions League final or something.

I really cant listen to the fucker, you would swear he never made a single mistake in his whole career. He is always on about the zonal marking at set pieces too, cant believe how much I dislike him after his goals against England and Italy for Ireland and for what he did for us as a player.

I think he is just a bitter little cunt about the money players get now.

He really wound me up during that Villareal game.

Having a go at the young lads and then at Rafa for the substitutions.

"What was the point brining Nemeth on to take him off after only 25 minutes.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

What a twat. He'd just come back from a tournament himself you prick.

Plus ITS A FRIENDLY! :notamused:

To be fair lads the only thing I'd hold against him is that he's actually not the best reader of a game, he trades a little too much on clichés for my own liking.

I don't think he's that hard on us. Nor is Souness, both men have confessed to being LFC fans on many occasions, Souness even started crying on RTE this year during YNWA, but its still not enough for most people. Its easy for Thommo who is employed to be biased AND to be a focal point for windups of this club by stelling and the boys, something which is just as bad IMO. Same with Aldo as he's on local radio.

We've got bigger things to worry about

Ray got his first cap for Ireland when Aldo got called up....Aldo told Big Jack in the Oxford dressing room that Ray had Irish grand parents! Ray Houghton 1 England 0 Euro '88, Ray Houghton 1 Roberto Baggio & Italy 0 USA '94.

The man loves the club and anybody who says otherwise is talking through their arse! He has to be critical as he is a tv/radio pundit!

All ex reds players are like that but I will admit Steve McMahon thinks he is gods gift to football.

Ray got his first cap for Ireland when Aldo got called up....Aldo told Big Jack in the Oxford dressing room that Ray had Irish grand parents! Ray Houghton 1 England 0 Euro '88, Ray Houghton 1 Roberto Baggio & Italy 0 USA '94.

The man loves the club and anybody who says otherwise is talking through their arse! He has to be critical as he is a tv/radio pundit!

All ex reds players are like that but I will admit Steve McMahon thinks he is gods gift to football.

I'm not disputing he loves the club. He just talks shite.

I really cant listen to the fucker, you would swear he never made a single mistake in his whole career. He is always on about the zonal marking at set pieces too, cant believe how much I dislike him after his goals against England and Italy for Ireland and for what he did for us as a player.

I think he is just a bitter little cunt about the money players get now.

Always thought that myself. He's an absolute cunt to us on Irish TV.

He was doing commentary for Sky during the game and nipped down to have a talk with his fellow Irishman.

Can i just say Houghton was as per usual a complete knob during the game.

I was thinking exactly the same, its unbelievable how many ex players we have who are pundits who seem to be against us...you would never believe they played for us.

If I saw Mark Lawrenson in the street I wouldnt hesistate to punch the twat, what a tool.

They were pissing me off constantly having a go at Pacheco saying how its alright to do things like that in reserves but against the big boys it wont work and also having a go at the lad for missing his chance when he was through.

Pacheco is 17 and already has the makings of a very good player but the two fuckers commentating on Wednesday were making out as if the game was the Champions League final or something.

Wound me up as well that...

I put Houghton's bullshit mumblings down to him being pissed.