You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Clive Tyldesley

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davelfc
incidentley i heard a rumour today some lad i went to school withs aunt got 4 balled by the chuckle brothers

to you, to you, to me, to me. eeeugghh!

"Bye Bye Lippi' date=' Bye Bye Cannavaro your career has been terminated"

What a massive cunt he is, cant stand him.[/quote']

Quite. My other half is Italian, and her family are ready to hunt the fecker down! He's always desperate to take sides and then go completely nuts about 'his' team. Ghastly idiot.

Guest The Chimp
Gerald Sinstadt. HE was a fucking commentator. Velvet voiced, unexcited, understated class. The cunts at ITV could learn a thing or two by listening to him.

Yep, just don't go with him to the cinema.

Guest The Chimp
Gerald Sinstadt. HE was a fucking commentator. Velvet voiced, unexcited, understated class. The cunts at ITV could learn a thing or two by listening to him.

Yep, just don't go with him to the cinema.

Drury is the worst commentator on TV right now. Listen to him next time (if your ears can take it) - he doesn't even describe the action, he just says players' name. Every goal that goes in is described thus:

"It's Kaka... to Robinho to... ELANO (pitch of voice changed to suggest some sort of inevitability about it all)!"

Then silence as the goal's scored.

Then some dickish, smart-ass comment like:

"It was always going to be."

I hate him.

Guest The Chimp

Lads, trust me on this, you've got to go some to beat Craig Foster. Granted he's not a commentator but honestly a more clueless gimp you'd be hard pressed to find*

This is after the first game.

[YOUTUBE]6xPDG-Lo7hc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

*Certain posters from this site excepted obviously.

Edited by The Chimp
What happened to my previous post? Same post almost ten minutes apart!?

Lads, trust me on this, you've got to go some to beat Craig Foster. Granted he's not a commentator but honestly a more clueless gimp you'd be hard pressed to find*

This is after the first game.

[YOUTUBE]6xPDG-Lo7hc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

*Certain posters from this site excepted obviously.

What a monumental tossbag that is. Sack the manager AT the World Cup? Fuckwit.

And can I just add, stop saying those soft "Right"s at the end of every sentence. Either have the conviction to say what you are saying without looking for approval or shut the fuck up.

Craig Johnston has been pretty good as an analyst on SBS I reckon.

Craig Foster tries to project this suave footballing classicist image, but he goes completely insane when Australia are involved. Pretty funny.

David Coleman was the best type of commentator (before he went senile and Partridged).

“McDermott... Souness... Dalglish... ONE NIL!”

Guest The Chimp

I feel sorry for Skippy. It's like Foster and Murray think he's an irritant and simply put up with him. He's always getting cut off by that arrogant cunt Foster as well, who thinks he knows it all.