You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mosaics - David Moores

Rashid

Is there a more undeserving cunt than David Moores to have got one?

I can think of some legends of our club who didn't even get a sniff of one but this utterly despicable greedy cunt got one.

Even in hindsight looking back, this cunt deserved fuck all for his incompetence - right till the very end. Even now the players should smack him in the mouth every time he shows his face on the team bus.

Anyone else think of other pointless mosaics we have done?

At the time, i must admit, i wasnt too against it. The man clearly, regardless off whats gone on, lives and breathes the club. He backed it to the best of his ability, and realised that to progress, we needed new investment. That must have been one hell of an emotional tie to cut. I think his decision of who to sell to has obviously proved totally flawed and will possibly go down as one of the worst decisions in the clubs history. But it wasnt done with any malice. If he is making efforts to sort the mess out now, then thats the best we can hope for. I certainly dont hate the man, because i genuinelly think he must be hurting like us, if not more,with all thats gone on.

At the time, i must admit, i wasnt too against it. The man clearly, regardless off whats gone on, lives and breathes the club. He backed it to the best of his ability, and realised that to progress, we needed new investment. That must have been one hell of an emotional tie to cut. I think his decision of who to sell to has obviously proved totally flawed and will possibly go down as one of the worst decisions in the clubs history. But it wasnt done with any malice. If he is making efforts to sort the mess out now, then thats the best we can hope for. I certainly dont hate the man, because i genuinelly think he must be hurting like us, if not more,with all thats gone on.

If you look at what DIC offered and what they were going to put into the club,then look at what the yanks offered and what they said they were putting into the club.Then it was greed simple as that more money for the shares.Then to top it off outcame Coco with his the fans have nothing to worry about statement.

Agreed with most of that mate,until i got to the last bit.

Surely his bank balance will help to ease the blow.

I can think of some legends of our club who didn't even get a sniff of one but this utterly despicable greedy cunt got one.

Even in hindsight looking back, this cunt deserved fuck all for his incompetence - right till the very end. Even now the players should smack him in the mouth every time he shows his face on the team bus.

Ffokcuf

I think it's unfair to call him a greedy cunt. He cares about this club, and he did what he thought was best, and to be fair, a lot of us fans also believed it was the best option. DIC are now being portrayed as saviours by their PR company(Rash) when in fact we know nothing about their supposed "investment" and people have all forgotten about the 7 -year plan and all the shit that comes with an investment company. Almost two years ago the Americans looked a healthy option, but this club is far from up shit creek. We have signed outr key players on long-term, we are about 5? points behind chelsea, we slaughtered Inter, we have one of the worlds best manager and a stadium plan that looks ace. What am I posting about again?

I think the majority of supporters had nothing but respect for Moores before he sold the club. I remember being in monaco when we got kept behind and he got an ovation as he walked across the pitch towards us. I remember him looking shocked so he obviously didnt think he deserved it, before clapping back. The fact is though we have fell too far behind during his tenure at the club. Its a shame his legacy is going to be selling out to the cowboys but i do believe that he sold the club at the time he thought would be best for the club, he could quite easily have held onto us for another couple of years (which probably wouldnt have been a bad option looking at things since) but he never coz he didnt want us to fall further behind. I think his hand might have been forced by greedy shareholders behind the scenes wanting more money though.

If you look at what DIC offered and what they were going to put into the club,then look at what the yanks offered and what they said they were putting into the club.Then it was greed simple as that more money for the shares.Then to top it off outcame Coco with his the fans have nothing to worry about statement.

Agreed with most of that mate,until i got to the last bit.

Surely his bank balance will help to ease the blow.

I genuinely dont think money was the deciding factor in all of this, i really dont. At the time, when various reports of the arabs 7year get out plan where leaked, there was a sense of suspicion and mistrust about them. If we all be truthfully honest, then on that day of the yanks first PC, how could you fail to not be impressed. I know i was. I thought we had two "family" men, two people with experience in sport. I thought they where what we needed and where much more suited to us as a club than DIC. In hindsight, i was totally wrong. But i think Moores fell in to the same trap, he believed the bullshit, like all of us. I dont think he has done anything on purpose, or with any malice. I dont think it was about money either. Just my opinion.

DIC actually considered moores and parry acted dishonourably by talking behind their backs to G&H.

That, tells you all you need to know about moores and parry. These two must surely rank as having the highest incompetence going.

Moores is trying to extracate himself from all the fan's criticism. Well guess what pal, it wont wash!

Rashid, you're always complaining about the bad language used on here about you and then you go and call Moores all the cunts under the sun. What have you ever done for the club apart from giving sneaky fans feelings bollox to Daily Torygraph ringers?

Yet more shit stirring from you.

Personally I think Moores has his heart in the right place but the job was always too much for him. He screwed up selling to the two liars but if you look back not many were complaining at the time apart from a brave, or cynical few. We still don't know if DIC would have been better or not and most just wanted a sale at any price, lured by the glint of money. Personally I have always been a bit cynical about anyone's motives for buying us but it was clear we were not going to get the stadium built and were slipping further into debt, so the argument for getting new investment was alluring. I think the biggest mistake we made under Moores stewardship was not capitalising on the premier league the way the Mancs did, but who could have foreseen that given that one of those responsible for the formation of it was employed as our chief exec?

Moores has got a mosaic? What a load of shit. Ideal world, DIC come in, fuck Moores off, crucify Parry and give Rafa a transfer war chest.

Hicks, Moores and Parry all deserve to be shot. Don't get me wrong I think Moores loves the club and is hurting like us as kop88 said. But he's a soft cunt. He's sold Liverpool Football Club to the wrong investor. By all means DIC might be as ruthless as Tom Hicks, but at least they'll have the money to make us succesful and put money into the club. You have to speculate to accumulate. Tom Hicks has done neither.