You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Team for Chelsea

silverlining

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! Im fuming we play well for 70mins or so then Babel comes off and we go into our regular defensive shell.

A draw isn't good enough, it's 1 point better than losing and we just fall further behind everyone my blood pressure is going through the roof.

Take some chances and push on from midfield, it's like theres an invisible forcefield stopping our midfielders from going near the box.

Whopper

well played Reds, everyone had a good game, chances are hard to come by particularly 2nd half. Skrtl looks fantastic, The Chief immense and a good game for our confidence considering we were written off by everyone beforehand.

A good thread too as was mentioned earlier.

Much better performance today Reds, could have been better than a point, but some pride restored there today

I hope this will have the same effect as the Arsenal game had earlier this season. A game, not brilliant, but a confidence booster to take into the next few games.

Mascherano again was brilliant, and I think Gerrard was good aswell, but my man of the match was Skrtl, as this was only his second start. But it looked like he`s been there for years!

A good point.

well played Reds, everyone had a good game, chances are hard to come by particularly 2nd half. Skrtl looks fantastic, The Chief immense and a good game for our confidence considering we were written off by everyone beforehand.

A good thread too as was mentioned earlier.

Aye impressed with Skrtl, that was like a win considering our recent form and not having our best attacker.

Babel moves like Barnes, I don't think he's a winger and he's got a long way to go, but seeing his strength and pace and even his running style just reminded me of digger. Top marks all around.

The fact that we're disappointed about drawing away at Chelsea speaks volumes about the way Rafa and the boys are turning things around.

Wondering why Gerrard didn't have his shooting boots on today... He had several opportunities with space opening up around 25 yards from goal, and chose to pass every time -- bit out of character that? Although that ball into Kuyt near the end was top class.