You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Facebook

Redder Lurtz

its ok for the 1st few weeks then it just become pants - i hate all the shit people send - such and such random person sent you a drink - oh fuck off please

good for seeing what your ex's and stuff are like now!

Oh yeah - the 'send this shit application to 20 of your mates or you'll get bad luck.' I've got a better idea, how about you fuck completely off?

There's an application where you flirt with ppl on their profiles though and I've reeled in this married bit. Cracking sport.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Currently flirting with some daft married bird on there. Genius.

Theres fucking millions of them, and they're all easier to pick up than 10 week old dog shit...and about as interesting.

There's an application where you flirt with ppl on their profiles though and I've reeled in this married bit. Cracking sport.

Where's that application? Wouldnt mind a bit of that like. All that shity chain message bollocks does my head in aswell. Ignore all of that. Facebook's a boss wank bank though, some crackin material

isnt all that myspace style stuff a pile of student bollocks

seriously, a mate of mine has housemates that fucking live on the thing, you`ll find its attributed to the phenomana of people taking photos, EVERY TIME THEY GO FOR A DRINK, then its stright home to show all the "friends" on their bebo or facebook page

no offence, but no one is that popular that other people, with any form of life would want to check out wheter Shelia, from the country, now a student in the city had for drinkies last night

thats my post West Ham rant on bloggers done

next time we lose, someone start a thread on coffee, that`ll be fun, i fucking hate that shite even more than Bebo!!!!! :whistle:

I hate facebook

It has made me consider infidelity with the first girl I ever fell in love with.

Despite the fact she is an utter cunt.

haha!

An ex messaged me before on Facebook actually asking me why - and I shit you not - I 'gave her a funny look' when she tapped me on the shoulder in a warrington bar in October.

What do I say to that? "Because I don't like you?!"

Guest PaddyBerger15
haha!

An ex messaged me before on Facebook actually asking me why - and I shit you not - I 'gave her a funny look' when she tapped me on the shoulder in a warrington bar in October.

What do I say to that? "Because I don't like you?!"

Just kill her. Or let me know who she is and I'll do it for you.

Just kill her. Or let me know who she is and I'll do it for you.

Or take a leaf out of Paddy's avatar and reply with:

'I gave you a funny look because you are a fucking ugly bitch. I wanna stab you to death and play around with your blood.'

Guest PaddyBerger15
Or take a leaf out of Paddy's avatar and reply with:

'I gave you a funny look because you are a fucking ugly bitch. I wanna stab you to death and play around with your blood.'

Oi, Oi, Oi, theres no need for that Terry, thats my chat up line that is. There has to be some things that are sacred, even amongst mates.

A month old. Was taken at xmas, can see the tree.

How do you know that wasn't the tree from Xmas 99?

I have met up with 2 girls I met on Facebook/MySpace. Both were 3 stone heavier in real life than they looked in their (presumably very old) pics. Having said that, they were both the wildest shags I've ever had. Still doing one of them good style now.

• 4 weeks later...

Facebook is ace, as long as you are careful who you let in; alas the mother of my children (the "stalker" to whom I have been referring on here of late) is listed as a friend, and has made it her sole aim in life to follow me around the internet and comment on everything I do.

Including starting a scurrilous smear campaign that I have ginger pubes.

Well she wasn't fucking laughing when I offered to take a photo and put up a poll, I can tell you...

Facebook is ace, as long as you are careful who you let in; alas the mother of my children (the "stalker" to whom I have been referring on here of late) is listed as a friend, and has made it her sole aim in life to follow me around the internet and comment on everything I do.

Including starting a scurrilous smear campaign that I have ginger pubes.

Well she wasn't fucking laughing when I offered to take a photo and put up a poll, I can tell you...

Can you give me a clue as to which friend your 'stalker' is on face book I'd like to put a face to the stalking!! Also I'd like to judge you by your ex ploits!! :P

Can you give me a clue as to which friend your 'stalker' is on face book I'd like to put a face to the stalking!! Also I'd like to judge you by your ex ploits!! :P

Ah, well I have err (tots up swiftly) 7 friends who are exes and the stalker is female.

Just look for the negative comment on every bloody thing I do or say and you won't go far wrong.

Rather amusingly I had this conversation with a random facebook person yesterday:

Random Facebook Person: "So are there any more pictures of you?"

Me:"Err - all photos of me are shite, but if you click on my profile pic there are some bad ones there"

(random facebook person goes away to do this, and then returns)

RFP: "Christ almighty - that <name of ex> is a bit over-critical, isn't she?"

Gave me a bit of a chuckle, in any case.

Edit: It isn't Liz either!