You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

11 year old shot dead in Crocky

WeAreTheBest

They had on the news a gang of about 10 twelve year olds stoning a police car in Bedford. The police looked to shit it and just drive off. Incredible.

These kids just run wild, constantly push the boundaries and get away with it. One day they are randomly punching passers by in the face, the next day they are taking pot shots with air rifles. They push the boundaries get away it and continue to push even further.

Reminds me of Lord of the Flies, no parental guidance and little devils running around.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Directly it wouldn't have stopped this, but it's time to bring back conscription. Somebody needs to instill some discipline in society. You can guarantee the perpetrator of this crime has not got decent parents. The parents are failing to teach social responsibility, so are the schools and the government is failing to take action.

Anarchy rules in the UK.

Fucking hell. Terrible that.

My mate goes to uni in Manchester and lives in a bad area round there and is aware of kids who live that way owning guns. A few months ago he said to us that he wouldn't be surprised if all this stuff filtered round to us. Scary thought.

Directly it wouldn't have stopped this, but it's time to bring back conscription. Somebody needs to instill some discipline in society. You can guarantee the perpetrator of this crime has not got decent parents. The parents are failing to teach social responsibility, so are the schools and the government is failing to take action.

Anarchy rules in the UK.

That's a great idea. Teach the little fuckers how to shoot properly and then send them back into society as an aimless alcoholic

I obviously dont want to say who said it but I kind of understand where the Police are coming from. Like I mentioned earlier in the thread, they are kids and kids do not give a fuck. Why wouldn't you be scared if you were a busy.

What precisely are they scared of though? I could understand them being scared if they were walking round unarmed and on their own but if they're driving round teamed up in a yellow van I don't see what the problem is. It's not as if the kids are going round shooting police. Although it wouldn't surprise me if that was next.

The Police need to be a more proactive and be more of a presence. I live in Anfield and the only time you see Police around here is after the fact. Last night there was a quad bike being driven up our street as fast as it could possibly go with no lights on, the noise out of it could have woke the dead. They do it because they know they won't get caught.

It's not the country though is it, it's the shit cities. Birmingham, Manchester, London and Liverpool.

It seems pretty general to me. A lad who is a friend of a friend (about 19) who had broken his leg and was on crutches came out of a bar in my local town. A group of 15 year old chavs attacked him and turned his own crutches on him, beating him round the head with them. The guy got taken into hospital and was in a coma for about 6 weeks. He's come out ok but he might have permanent brain damage. This is in an affluent leafy town.

What precisely are they scared of though? I could understand them being scared if they were walking round unarmed and on their own but if they're driving round teamed up in a yellow van I don't see what the problem is. It's not as if the kids are going round shooting police. Although it wouldn't surprise me if that was next.

The Police need to be a more proactive and be more of a presence. I live in Anfield and the only time you see Police around here is after the fact. Last night there was a quad bike being driven up our street as fast as it could possibly go with no lights on, the noise out of it could have woke the dead. They do it because they know they won't get caught.

Your last paragraph says it all really. Its the same where I live. We have a bike track behind our back garden and qaud bikes are flying down there most nights. Nothing happens though. There is not really a Police presence by us too. Maybe that's why when they have to go on the beat they are scared.

I don't want to sound like an old fart or anything but when I was a kid I was shit scared of the Police, nowadays the kids dont give a fuck.

Your last paragraph says it all really. Its the same where I live. We have a bike track behind our back garden and qaud bikes are flying down there most nights. Nothing happens though. There is not really a Police presence by us too. Maybe that's why when they have to go on the beat they are scared.

I don't want to sound like an old fart or anything but when I was a kid I was shit scared of the Police, nowadays the kids dont give a fuck.

It's the whole 'I'm going to do this to the Police knowing that they can't legally physically hurt me or do anything back.' I think Police should be able to twat cunts who break the law. Even if they abuse their power, at least there will be some good of it.

Arm them with cattle prods or something.

That's a great idea. Teach the little fuckers how to shoot properly and then send them back into society as an aimless alcoholic

So how do you suggest we should teach discipline and social responsibility if the parents don't care and the education system is failing to turn out kids with any respect for other people?

Who is left to do the job?

Police aren't allowed to do anything about quad bikes or anything because they'll just ride away. If the police give chase and the kid crashes, then the police are the ones at fault.

Yeah and the kids know it. Like I said they do it because they know they can get away with it.

Anarchy rules in the UK.

That is almost certainly going to stop them from shooting any innocent people.

Oh.

The police are shit scared because of this P.C. Brigade,Anti Hitting Brigade etc.

Give the police the licence to boot fuck out of the twats,let them take them around the corner for a good kicking,without the shit that hangs around there necks.

And when the kid goes to the parent's,you know the pyjama brigade let the police give them a fuckin good kicking as well.

I remember being shit scared of the Police and even more my parent's.That's what is wrong. "P.C".

Oooooh, no. That would be an infringement of their civil liberties.

Nonsense. Your telling me year average 13-year-old could shoot someone in the head and not be mentally affected by it. That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard in my life. We're talking about lowest of the low fucking scum here who knew of the consequences of his actions and just didn't fucking care.

Compared to and adult, no. They will not think about the consequences. The reason certain countries use children in combat is because the kids will not hesitate to kill someone.

Oooooh, no. That would be an infringement of their civil liberties.

It's an infringement of everyone's civil liberties. I would rather live in a society where there's a tiny chance of being shot by an errant thug than one where agents of the state have a licence to beat seven kinds of shite out of anyone they don't like the look of.

The police are shit scared because of this P.C. Brigade,Anti Hitting Brigade etc.

Give the police the licence to boot fuck out of the twats,let them take them around the corner for a good kicking,without the shit that hangs around there necks.

And when the kid goes to the parent's,you know the pyjama brigade let the police give them a fuckin good kicking as well.

I remember being shit scared of the Police and even more my parent's.That's what is wrong. "P.C".

Yeah, i agree 100%.