You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NME SHOCKER!!!!!

Chris

Guest TK-421
Nothing like a good moan everyone in a while to release some pent-up stress. Looking forward to Saturday though, should be a good night.

Would it put you off if I stood right near the drums and stared at your feet all through the set?

It better be good I'll be missing Barca v Real for this!

*awaits ticking off from the Stouff for FFing the GF*

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it put you off if I stood right near the drums and stared at your feet all through the set?

It better be good I'll be missing Barca v Real for this!

*awaits ticking off from the Stouff for FFing the GF*

It wouldn't actually, not often my feet get attention and stares, I'll make sure I'm wearing my best shoes for you though.

We'll try and make up for the loss of Football action

(think we're of stage around 9:15-9:30pm, so there's plenty of time to catch the rest of the match if that helps)

I have a feeling TK is going to turn up with a giant squid!!

Every gig needs a giant Squid. We're having our set filmed by a couple of people that are making a promo video for us for features etc etc, so bring it along and get it in the shot!!!!

Guest TK-421
It wouldn't actually, not often my feet get attention and stares, I'll make sure I'm wearing my best shoes for you though.

We'll try and make up for the loss of Football action

(think we're of stage around 9:15-9:30pm, so there's plenty of time to catch the rest of the match if that helps)

Haha, only joking mate. My old drum teacher did that to someone once and he said they fell to pieces.

Fuck the match, this is about the rock.

I will be avoiding the camera like the plague.. we should just get a bev and watch a bit of the match before TK - as long as i dont have to go anywhere near that fucking shite pub on the corner - end of the world or something - its full of freaks..

Guest TK-421
I will be avoiding the camera like the plague.. we should just get a bev and watch a bit of the match before TK - as long as i dont have to go anywhere near that fucking shite pub on the corner - end of the world or something - its full of freaks..

Anywhere but The World's End, they don't let squid in there.

Anywhere but The World's End, they don't let squid in there.

I hate that pub too, went in there once and walked straight out. It doesn't help that to get there, you have to dodge a million people handing out fylers as soon as you walk out Camden tube station.