You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

dave u

In all seriousness, poor spelling/grammar on the forum used to annoy me but when I thought about it, I wondered why? I mean, just because somebody doesn't post in the same way I do doesn't make their views any less pertinent does it?

In fact I think it's really condescending and twattish to keep pointing it out now. I used to do it and I wish I never did because it's pathetic really.

What i hate is when some fucker who can't spell to save his life pulls someone else up for bad spelling. And yes, my grammar is shite (but my grandads not).

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The young Padawan guided you well Atxred.

Are there any good bands from Austin doing the rounds at the moment? I dig the Reverend Horton Heat, I think he is from your town.

Patrice Pike

Explosions in the Sky (instrumental Rock with a West Texas swing to it, fantastic background music)

...And you will know us by the trail of dead. (first album)

Alot of people like Blue October...I think they're shit though.

Hundred Year Storm

Will Taylor and Strings Attached, they're someone you gotta see though. They take an artist's music and put a full string section to it like Emmalou Harris, and the artist whose music they're doing generally will come and perform a show with them.

Spoon

and the ladies favorite Bob Schnieder.

Those are just the bands that have gotten pretty big in the area over the last 2-5 years.

There's been so many new registrations recently, that every time I look on here there's names I've never seen before. The last month especially has gone a bit mad with the number of newcomers.

Every once in a while we have a thread where newbies can introduce themselves, so the rest of us can get to know a bit about you all.

So to all the recent registrations....

1) Who are you (age, location anything else you'd like to share)

2) How did you find this place

3) Erm, I can't think of anything else, so just answer 1 and 2 for now

HI, Dave....I'm a Liverpool born and raised Red who moved to the US in 1978. I live in Chicago, get back to the 'Pool once a year or so....thank God for Fox Soccer Channel.....and correspond with Roy Yates in Florida from time to time.

Found your site following a comment I saw elsewhere.

I sit and laugh and think I'm back in some alehouse In Liverpool. The comments are beautifully unvarnished!

HI, Dave....I'm a Liverpool born and raised Red who moved to the US in 1978. I live in Chicago, get back to the 'Pool once a year or so....thank God for Fox Soccer Channel.....and correspond with Roy Yates in Florida from time to time.

Found your site following a comment I saw elsewhere.

I sit and laugh and think I'm back in some alehouse In Liverpool. The comments are beautifully unvarnished!

Where you there when Elwood and Jake drove right up to the Cook County Courthouse?

Guest FarmersBoy

I am a FarmersBoy who remembers the Land of Football that Sky Forgot. I had to surrender my passport when I moved from Sheil Road to the land of wools.

I now live mostly in ttwar but visit occasionally.

Guest TK-421
Patrice Pike

Explosions in the Sky (instrumental Rock with a West Texas swing to it, fantastic background music)

Hundred Year Storm

Will Taylor and Strings Attached, they're someone you gotta see though. They take an artist's music and put a full string section to it like Emmalou Harris, and the artist whose music they're doing generally will come and perform a show with them.

Spoon

Those are just the bands that have gotten pretty big in the area over the last 2-5 years.

Cheers for that, I'll endeavour to check some of them out.

Patrice Pike

Hundred Year Storm

Spoon

I've seen these two live!

Explosions were supporting Fourtet in Wrexham. They sound like Mogwai or Godspeed, You black emperor.

Trail of dead was in Manc', a headline gig. I've Got the 'Madonna' album (their 2nd i think?) and the one after that called 'Source tags & codes'.

Both great gigs! 8)

Hi All!

I just wanted to say hello as well. I work with stocks in Copenhagen (Denmark) and have supported Liverpool since 77.

I found TLW through one of the many aggressive TLW "marketing campaigns" on another Liverpool site.

Little known fact: I am the bastard love child of "WeAreTheBest" and "RedInSweden".

Hi All!

I just wanted to say hello as well. I work with stocks in Copenhagen (Denmark) and have supported Liverpool since 77.

I found TLW through one of the many aggressive TLW "marketing campaigns" on another Liverpool site.

Little known fact: I am the bastard love child of "WeAreTheBest" and "RedInSweden".

koptalk exile?

koptalk exile?

Not really. I post on all sites. That's not allowed? Did I miss a memo?

"As of tomorrow, employees will only be able to access the building using individual security cards. Pictures will be taken next Wednesday and employees will receive their cards in two weeks." (Microsoft Corp. in Redmond, WA.)

"As of tomorrow, employees will only be able to access the building using individual security cards. Pictures will be taken next Wednesday and employees will receive their cards in two weeks." (Microsoft Corp. in Redmond, WA.)

Paco has no brain

I don't know. I'm new here myself. but they really hate koptalk on here.

Hi All!

What are you on about you cunt? Why do you all insist on following the orders of your bloated, Geordie general? Fuck off back to Koptalk you cunt! What has precipitated this latest infestation of Koptalk cunts? It's obvious, due to the amount of muppets that are about on this place at the moment ,and the change to liverpoolway.com that you are here due to some perceived slight, which will be based on a deluded whim of the fat one. What part of 'You're not wanted here you cunts?' do you lot not understand. I've given up trying to debate with you all as you bunch of twats are obviously only here to cause shite. Now fuck off back to Koptalk. Cunts.

What are you on about you cunt? Why do you all insist on following the orders of your bloated, Geordie general? Fuck off back to Koptalk you cunt! What has precipitated this latest infestation of Koptalk cunts? It's obvious, due to the amount of muppets that are about on this place at the moment ,and the change to liverpoolway.com that you are here due to some perceived slight, which will be based on a deluded whim of the fat one. What part of 'You're not wanted here you cunts?' do you lot not understand. I've given up trying to debate with you all as you bunch of twats are obviously only here to cause shite. Now fuck off back to Koptalk. Cunts.

And greetings to you as well my fellow Liverpool fan! I have no interest in your feud and I have absolutely no idea what your on about. I just came back from three weeks vacation. Your actually think that I have been "sent here"?! I really hope your kidding. For your own mental well being, if nothing else.

For your information there are several KT posters on this site...

Hope you have a good game tonight.

And greetings to you as well my fellow Liverpool fan! I have no interest in your feud and I have absolutely no idea what your on about. I just came back from three weeks vacation. Your actually think that I have been "sent here"?! I really hope your kidding. For your own mental well being, if nothing else.

For your information there are several KT posters on this site...

Hope you have a good game tonight.

I think you'll find it was your feud, you inflammatory, hemorrhoidal arse. You were the one who came here slagging off members of this forum, fucktard. Do one, tit.

Guest Will Warmer
I think you'll find it was your feud, you inflammatory, hemorrhoidal arse. You were the one who came here slagging off members of this forum, fucktard. Do one, tit.

Hi Guys,

Just a few hellos to all and sundry. Hope you brought your teddies to the picnic, or should that be Piechnik??