You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea or Man Ure

Dirk

Who would you prefer to win the league?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you prefer to win the league?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like being asked whether you'd prefer to dunk your head in a bucket of shit or a bucket of man goo. But the bottom line is that Chelsea win it and get accused of buying it, whereas the mancs win it and it's the most amazing accomplishment ever in football, and we have to watch Neville and Ferdinand and co. parading around with the trophy on the final day. That's all that needs to be said, really.

far as i'm concerned we've got no chance of winning it so i hope twatski win every league game and ONLY league games. i think we'll fuck them in the semi. as for you dopes who voted for the mancs!!! (7!!!, fucking SEVEN of you) just remember this quote from neville "oh yeah i'll be around for a few more years yet,i want to at least draw level with liverpool on eighteen, and then try to get ahead of them" READ BETWEEN THE FUCKING LINES, before you start saying thats not bad, what have the papers left out???

I hate Chelsea more than any other club. By far.

At least United are a real football team. I'm not at all worried about them overhauling our 18 titles, because we're going to win the league next year.

I'd suggest that the 95% of people who voted for Chelsea are a little pessimistic where our club's future is concerned. Not me. United will never catch us. They will forever be in our shadow.

But Chelsea scare me. If they win it again this season, there's a real danger they could build a 20 or 30-year dynasty. Better that they are killed off before they become too dominant.

LOL It's 110 to 8. Football lives!!

Double LOL I didn't even know there were 118 registered here. I think people are just signing up to make sure the mancs know we still hate them

Very surprised at 3 of the people who voted for Manu but when push comes to shove its no contest as chelsea will never count

Dont care about Man Utd being a proper club, still dont want to see them win it. I have never liked Chelsea and they are annoying but let us face it they have got fuck all else. Oh and yes I do believe we can win it next year.

I hate Chelsea more than any other club. By far.

At least United are a real football team. I'm not at all worried about them overhauling our 18 titles, because we're going to win the league next year.

I'd suggest that the 95% of people who voted for Chelsea are a little pessimistic where our club's future is concerned. Not me. United will never catch us. They will forever be in our shadow.

But Chelsea scare me. If they win it again this season, there's a real danger they could build a 20 or 30-year dynasty. Better that they are killed off before they become too dominant.

Hillsborough songs, Heysel songs, Michael Shields songs, threads about Jamie Bulger on Red Issue. That's why I will always hate Man U more than anyone, be they a real team or not. United will never catch us? 4 more titles says that they overtake us. Look at the past 13 years and they haven't done that badly on the league title front in comparison to ourselves.

Chelsea won't become a dynasty, they're this decade's equivalent of Forest in the 70's!

118 - 8. I cannot honestly believe that 8 people have voted for the Mancs!!!!! It makes my head spin that anyone would rather Mancs win the leauge than Murderers FC or Ifyouwantthisteamtowinthenyouwilldieahorribledeath FC. In fact I'm feeling sick as I type. WHY????!!!! Can you imagine those disgusting accents cheering and mocking and being happy??!!! It makes me sick, COME ON CHAVSKI, sort it out and put these Manc twats to bed.

It's like being asked whether you'd prefer to dunk your head in a bucket of shit or a bucket of man goo. But the bottom line is that Chelsea win it and get accused of buying it, whereas the mancs win it and it's the most amazing accomplishment ever in football, and we have to watch Neville and Ferdinand and co. parading around with the trophy on the final day. That's all that needs to be said, really.

Sums it up perfectly. COME ON CHAVSKI

Come off it, anyone who would rather Man U win anything must have forgotten the sheer unadulterated disappointment of watching keane, bruce, pallister, giggs and all those cunts picking up the trophy countless times in the past few years.

Think back to waching smug neville cunt parading around old toilet with premier league trophy in hand, smiling like a twat, thinking himself as king of the world. How bad did that make you feel? How sick to your stomach were you knowing that the cunts won the title again.

Think last season when Chelsea bought it. I felt so indifferent to it, i couldnt give two shits because chelsea winning anything is a non event and warped by the playing field being unlevel.

I know how I would rather feel, and hint.... I hate feeling sick to my stomach

I fuckin detest Chelsea and everything they stand for, but to me they are the Dalai Lama compared to those cunts from down the east Lancs Rd. It's a no brainer, bringing joy to the cunts that sing songs about Michael Shields, Heysel and Hillsborough or to a pain in the arse nouveau riche flash in the pan - Chelski every time!

I don't want Chelsea to win it, but I'd hate the mancs to win it. Imagine how fuckin smug Fergie would be and how much shit we'd have to put up with.

I'm seriously worried about Chelsea blowing it, their wheels seem to have come right off. And I can't believe a team as shit as Mancs could win the league. The way results are going for them at the moment though I could see them winning all their remaining games. It's a creeping horror that I haven't felt all season, but is just building up now.

I know we're a better team than them as well, which would make it even more frustrating.

I don't want Chelsea to win it, but I'd hate the mancs to win it. Imagine how fuckin smug Fergie would be and how much shit we'd have to put up with.

I'm seriously worried about Chelsea blowing it, their wheels seem to have come right off. And I can't believe a team as shit as Mancs could win the league. The way results are going for them at the moment though I could see them winning all their remaining games. It's a creeping horror that I haven't felt all season, but is just building up now.

I know we're a better team than them as well, which would make it even more frustrating.

If they're shit, how the fuck are they going to put together 14 straight wins?

If they're shit, how come we are (and will most likely finish) behind them in the league?

If they're shit, how the fuck are they going to put together 14 straight wins?

If they're shit, how come we are (and will most likely finish) behind them in the league?

It's a mystery. They've got a non-existent midfield. You watch us play and them play and we're superior - and yet they keep winning all those games. I don't unnerstand it.

if you've got text on your telly have a read of what the manc twat (from yorkshire) wrote in, if you haven't weell he's basically thanking chelsea cos now all of us manc haters suddenly love them and want them to win!!! AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH fucking manc scum. although, although if it was between the scum and the bitters.....scum anyday. if you weren't around the last time the bitters won it ('85 i think) then count yourselves very,very,very,very lucky indeed. oh yeah, very