You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bird fancying amnesty thread

RedinSweden

Gentemen. I give you the lovely, fragrant Betty Stove, the utterly delightful Virginia Wade or, for the more adventurous, that lanky bloke on the left, who I think is distantly related to the queen.

Once described as Trevor Brooking in a skirt.

Guest The Chimp

Joan Rivers? Fuck me mate, it's not amnesty you need - more like sectioning!

Anyhoo . . . I'm not sure if you get the fabulous Rockwiz over in the UK (although somehow I doubt it), but anyway, the host Julie Zemiro is far and away my fave Aussie. Now personally I think she's not bad looking, but can also see why she might not be everyone's cup of tea. For me its more her personality that makes her attractive. I reckon she'd be great to go on the piss with. And if I wasn't married I'd deffo stalk her.

zemiro_wideweb__470x356,0.jpg

Following The Chimps last comment I really shouldn't post this but what the fuck.

Could you get a more intense screwed up fuck than Tracey Andrews? She's probably a dyke now as well after being banged up for so long.

For those of you who don't know who she is, she stabbed her boyfriend to death in a jealous rage.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/04_03/andrewsDM1005_468x425.jpg

Guest The Chimp
Following The Chimps last comment I really shouldn't post this but what the fuck.

Could you get a more intense screwed up fuck than Tracey Andrews? She's probably a dyke now as well after being banged up for so long.

For those of you who don't know who she is, she stabbed her boyfriend to death in a jealous rage.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/04_03/andrewsDM1005_468x425.jpg

You see now I'm having second thoughts. With your eyes firmly closed, the lights off, and a gag on, Joan Rivers could (if you'd taken enough class A's and your imagination was suitably fertile), be anyone. What she wouldn't do is stab you. So on that score she must win on points.

The sad thing is when we all get to be seventy - all the mingers on here you wouldn't touch with a barge pole, you'd quite happily rattle. I now realiase I was much too picky when I was younger - I should've just fucked anything female with a pulse.

You see now I'm having second thoughts. With your eyes firmly closed, the lights off, and a gag on, Joan Rivers could (if you'd taken enough class A's and your imagination was suitably fertile), be anyone. What she wouldn't do is stab you. So on that score she must win on points.

The sad thing is when we all get to be seventy - all the mingers on here you wouldn't touch with a barge pole, you'd quite happily rattle. I now realiase I was much too picky when I was younger - I should've just fucked anything female with a pulse.

The thing with Joan is, or should I say the two things with Joan are those cracking puppies. Also she'd be a great laugh to have a few beers with and you know she'll be dirty as fuck. Oh and I havn't done a Jew yet.

Tracy Andrews is the textbook example of a fucked up emotional slag. One second she'll be giving you the greatest blow job you've ever had in your life while looking up at you with a fucking dirty grin as if to say I want your load over my face and try to hit me in the eye with it too please.

The next she'll want to gauge your eyes out and bite your cock off as there wasn't enough jizz over her face, ergo you must have either been wanking over someone else or you're having an affair.

Women like that are properly fucked up but the sex is amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
Joan Rivers? Fuck me mate, it's not amnesty you need - more like sectioning!

Anyhoo . . . I'm not sure if you get the fabulous Rockwiz over in the UK (although somehow I doubt it), but anyway, the host Julie Zemiro is far and away my fave Aussie. Now personally I think she's not bad looking, but can also see why she might not be everyone's cup of tea. For me its more her personality that makes her attractive. I reckon she'd be great to go on the piss with. And if I wasn't married I'd deffo stalk her.

zemiro_wideweb__470x356,0.jpg

Do you use the phrase "banjo cleaner" in Australia?

Guest The Chimp

Been over here six years, and have never heard banjo cleaner. My mate broke his banjo - if we're taking about the same thing - but that phrase was used back in Liverpool? I take it it's something to do with her teeth, but am suitably intrigued to ask for more info and instructions - just incase my Mrs finally sees sense and bins me (and fate, stalking and a pair of handcuffs brings me and the lovely Julia together).

juliomain_070220041725678_wideweb__300x451.jpg

* sigh *

Guest The Chimp

You're in a strange town. No-one knows you. You're bored sitting in your room and so decide to head to the pub. You've had a few and supernany comes over in a low-cut top and wiggles her funbags provocatively in your face. So yep, after giving it some serious thought I'm deffo having that diddyman.

The questions that this thread have got me pondering are, in such circumstances as above -(1) you're bored and on your own in a place where no-one knows who you are, and you are unlikely to ever to see them again; (2) you've had a few too many; (3) a human of the female variety comes on to you with a promise of no-strings "monkey business" (4) you're a single, hetrosexual male - (a) how many women would genuinely be fucked off (remember you're hammered)? And (b) how truly minging would said "companion" have to be for you to be denied amnesty by the deviants on this forum?

I have been pondering this ever since Lifetime Fan showed me the error of my ways in dismissing Ms. Rivers so quickly (although that said I truly would have to be totally out of my tree to make the beast with two backs with her).

safina.jpg

This little minx certainly belongs here. She's really cute in a ugly kind of way; a real turn-on for a dirty bastard like myself.

I'm a right fucking cunt. I cant believe i thoyght she was unattractive. Shes fucking ace. No joke. i ve completely chANGED my poin t of view, im a bit drunk like, but i l feel the same tomorrow.

She is a serious piece of pie. No way is she amnesty material.

And I reckon she is as dirty as owt in the sack

Been over here six years, and have never heard banjo cleaner. My mate broke his banjo - if we're taking about the same thing - but that phrase was used back in Liverpool? I take it it's something to do with her teeth, but am suitably intrigued to ask for more info and instructions - just incase my Mrs finally sees sense and bins me (and fate, stalking and a pair of handcuffs brings me and the lovely Julia together).

juliomain_070220041725678_wideweb__300x451.jpg

* sigh *

Any woman wearing a silk blouse automatically get's a head start in the attraction-stakes for me. I've got a thing about women in silk. I can overlook a lot of other deficiencies if there's a bit of silk-wrap.

My missus was watching a rerun of 8 out of 10 Cats this morning and Dobby from Peep Show was on it. She's not that attractive, but I'm secretly holding onto the idea that she likes a bit of stationary cupboard frottage like her Peep Show character. I trust that amnesty is granted?

I very much concur.

isysuttie_41757s.jpg

I also need to start watching the BBC weather forecast in the morning.