You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mark Gonzalez

Guest Momo Sissoko

Guest Momo Sissoko

...on SS2 at the moment playing against Barca, just beat two men with great skill and hit a shot from thirty yards that hit the post and nearly went in off the keeper.

The boy looks class.

Guest koppitekop1
...on SS2 at the moment playing against Barca, just beat two men with great skill and hit a shot from thirty yards that hit the post and nearly went in off the keeper.

The boy looks class.

Yeah this lad looks real class and that run and shot was awesome 8)

Also like the work that he put in. He trcaked back well om a number of ocassions especially giving Oleguer (?) a start winning the ball and then causing Oleguer to chop him down. No yellow card but should have been. When subbed it was noted the hard work that he had put in. Looks a good buy that will be better for the pre season

Guest Redfemme

Thought he played well first half. Looked lively, caused problems. Showed he had some pace when he surged forward, and took the shot that hit the post.

Felt he was under used in the second half, hence he got subbed.

Over all, I'm impressed with the lad. Had a decent game last week too.

Garcia is shit, but Gonzalez got every chance to become a good player and not just someone who scores a goal once in a while. Liked his movement yesterday and he got some skill with the ball as well. Great stuff when he hit the woodwork.

He seems to be a little terrier and put in a good fight. Noticed he took some setpieces and I especially liked his corners.

Rough diamond, but defo useable

Guest FrankH
Garcia is shit, but Gonzalez got every chance to become a good player and not just someone who scores a goal once in a while. Liked his movement yesterday and he got some skill with the ball as well. Great stuff when he hit the woodwork.

He seems to be a little terrier and put in a good fight. Noticed he took some setpieces and I especially liked his corners.

Rough diamond, but defo useable

:whistle:

I suppose that's why he made the UEFA Champions League team of the year and recently scored a hat-trick for Spain...

He´s not good enough. Useable in europe, but crap in the domestic games.

I like his goals, but I don´t think he offers anything else that`s beneficial to the team.

I think he has been very dissapointing this season, maybe not shit, but defo not good enough and that´s why he´s benched most games.

I won`t cry if he`s moved on this summer.

Sorry, but that`s just how I feel

He´s not good enough. Useable in europe, but crap in the domestic games.

I like his goals, but I don´t think he offers anything else that`s beneficial to the team.

I think he has been very dissapointing this season, maybe not shit, but defo not good enough and that´s why he´s benched most games.

I won`t cry if he`s moved on this summer.

Sorry, but that`s just how I feel

What?

I love the look of Gonzalez. Very direct and a bundle of energy, I love the pace at which he does everything he looks like he'll be a nightmare to defend against. The game against Barca was a hard test for him. Barca had about 70% possession and he hardly had the ball. Despite that he produced alot of Sociedads best moments I thought. Should give great competition for the left wing.

As for Garcia, he's frustrating but there is no way you get rid of a player who can settle matches on his own without a big fee being involved. He's got about 1 goals every 2 starts this season which is a great return for a striker. When you keep it as tight at the back as we do then a player who can get on the end of rebounds or make a goal out of nothing is invaluable. He's done brilliant of the bench this season despite being injured for the majority or carrying niggles. I hope he's in the squad next season

I`m not saying that we should sell him, but I won`t have a problem if we do. I think he can be replaced and if we`re going to buy a couple of players that can play in his positions he`ll have to improve.

As I saud, he scores important goals, but if you take that away then he`s very dissapointing. He is not a winger as he lack real pace and he doesn`t seem to make any crosses and where`s the assists?

Recently Rafa said he had to work harder and get in to shape again. If he was really pleased about his performances he would play more.

I´m just not that impressed, but he`s is a joker and that sometimes safes the day.

In the end it all comes down to the fact that we need to improve as a team. He`s part of our attacking options and they haven`t been impressive (again) this season.

Mark González turned the wrist

On the other hand, the Chilean midfield player Mark González underwent Saturday a torsion in the right wrist. That yes, this Monday trained with normality since in the radiográfica exploration that practiced to him not they appreciate fractures. However, one is going away to him to make a magnetic resonance to verify the state of ligaments and capsule to articulate, since it presents/displays a very painful inflammation that requires immobilization with bandage or muñequera. In any case, it does not seem that it is going to have problems to play in the Reyno of Navarre.