You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

7 hours ago, Jurgen Knows said:

It was filmed in my country, Lebanon. And I can attest that the location is Ghazieh, near the coastal city of Saida. Down that road there are some excellent Lahm B’ajine places to try. The football club representing that town is currently languishing at the bottom of the Lebanese league.

Also, the people whose voices are heard in that video are speaking Arabic with a Lebanese accent. The man is saying: “It’s an air raid. An air raid on us”!. 

Happy now? Or do you also need to see documented identification of the shoe size of the Israeli criminal who launched the bombs?

There is a bit of supporting evidence. Just as I said. Now it is more reliable as it was it wasn't.

2 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

The real war crimes are happening in the UK.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68344991

What the actual fuck is this nonsense?

I'm sure there are way more pressing needs for the respective departments of Government to deal with and it could be dealt with through the normal channels, you know the local police. Scandalous that this isolated incident is being raised to these levels. 

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

This might be Gillingham or Gateshead. We will have to take this fellas word it's in Gaza. 

I am not denying that this may be genuine and it most likely is and Israel can fuck off the murdering cunts but people need to adjust their filters. We are happy to ridicule IDF propaganda for what it is but anything remotely pro Palestinian is accepted without a 2nd thought. There is no doubt of the horrors being perpetrated here but step back and look. Not at twitter.

As this is not broadcast on the BBC and cannot be 100% confirmed I'm telling myself this little girls tent is in Glastonbury and she's bagged an early pitch to see Harry Styles in June.

32 minutes ago, Jurgen Knows said:

Step back and look. At the free and objective Western mainstream media. The home of the truth.

There are plenty of reliable sources all reporting the horrors which I am not denying are happening. But that does not mean you accept everything as true especially on twitter.

8 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Yeah sure. 

https://news.un.org/en/story/2024/02/1146132

You're just trying to suppress information. 

How is that? I am not suppressing anything. Anyone can post on twitter with any reason or motivation. It is not a reliable source. Same if you ever did higher education (which I doubt) and referenced Wikipedia as a source. Instant fail.

5 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

How is that? I am not suppressing anything. Anyone can post on twitter with any reason or motivation. It is not a reliable source. Same if you ever did higher education (which I doubt) and referenced Wikipedia as a source. Instant fail.

Go fuck yourself. 

The Palestinians would love nothing more than to have the BBC, Sky news, Al Jazzera, CNN, etc in Gaza and reporting freely.  The reason they cannot is they are blocked by Israel. The knock on effect of this is Palestinians have to get their truth out to the world through different means. Any means possible, on any platform possible. 

Crawford is right, it's information suppression. The amount of journalists killed tells its own story. 

2 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

The real war crimes are happening in the UK.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68344991

Horrible thing of someone to do if true though. Although it's a pretty big "IF". 

I see the Star of David on the Amy Whinehouse statue was changed to a Palestine flag. Needless stoking of more hatred if you ask me. Whoever did it. Achieves fuck all, unless of course you need a story to use as a deflection. 

2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

The only response you and your higher education deserved. Prick. 

Not that I have looked but I would imagine that there are twitter post from Jewish families who have been killed, kidnapped, rapped, burned alive, kids beheaded or whatever. Never posted here.

Now I know Israels response is totally disproportionate and unforgivable but the twittery vibe is more about look at me and how much I care rather than telling the world what is happening.

3 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

Not that I have looked but I would imagine that there are twitter post from Jewish families who have been killed, kidnapped, rapped, burned alive, kids beheaded or whatever. Never posted here.

Now I know Israels response is totally disproportionate and unforgivable but the twittery vibe is more about look at me and how much I care rather than telling the world what is happening.

As opposed to mainstream western media telling the truth about what’s going on? 

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Horrible thing of someone to do if true though. Although it's a pretty big "IF". 

I see the Star of David on the Amy Whinehouse statue was changed to a Palestine flag. Needless stoking of more hatred if you ask me. Whoever did it. Achieves fuck all, unless of course you need a story to use as a deflection. 

I agree it's a cuntish thing to do. No need of it. Or the Winehouse statue badge stuff. It may seem trivial in the grand scheme of things but it's still uncalled for. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

"Rapped' and "kids beheaded" 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

As opposed to mainstream western media telling the truth about what’s going on? 

Thats fine no problem with reliable journos reporting the truth. I worked briefly for a paper and the lengths they go to to verify any story is pretty thorough. Twitter and the like have no checks you can say what you like and people swallow it. 

1 minute ago, Poor Scouser T said:

Thats fine no problem with reliable journos reporting the truth. I worked briefly for a paper and the lengths they go to to verify any story is pretty thorough. Twitter and the like have no checks you can say what you like and people swallow it. 

Hahaha wow.