You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The 2nd half of the season

an tha

On 26/12/2023 at 20:32, an tha said:

VAR is killing the game - well how these useless PGMOL cunts choose to use it is anyway - and sucking the enjoyment out of the game.

BUT I am more intensely desperate for us to win this league in the face of the likes of Tierney et al and all the fucking whoppers who shout 'cry more' on twatter etc than ever.

Call it siege mentality or whatever but I really, really want us to show these cunts they can't have us over no matter how hard they try and it would be delicious to know how gutted every cry more posting, sign on singing, god save the king singing, poverty mocking fucking knobhead would be.

Get it won, reds - it would be so, so fucking glorious and so, so fucking sweet.

Fuck everybody who isn't us.

Do you think if we're close to winning the title that the blatant cheating/ corruption will be ramped up to another level ? 

2 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

Do you think if we're close to winning the title that the blatant cheating/ corruption will be ramped up to another level ? 

I’m not one of these who thinks the officials are corrupt, I just think they aren’t good enough, however, I’m a bit concerned officiating decisions could cost us. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

For sure. Which if we manage to beat it will just make it even fucking sweeter.

These are very long but in my view very revealing reads:

https://tomkinstimes.substack.com/p/detailed-analysis-the-alarming-abnormal

1 hour ago, an tha said:

Wow that's a brilliant piece of research if you read that and come to the conclusion that Tierney isn't bent then you're burying your head in the sand , the evidence concerning his liner Hatzidakis is I think more damaging as that would confirm a conspiracy in my view .

34 minutes ago, LFC 6 Times said:

We’ve been completely shafted this season. The handball on opening day against Chelsea was a complete blatant pen, Spurs debacle, pretty good shout for a pen at Luton same phase that Chong scored, The handball by Shaw, no red card for Sheff U tackle on Mac, Odeggard’s basketball and then Burnley.

Straight red for Macca on the first home game when Tierney was on var 

3 hours ago, an tha said:

Paul Tomkins could send a glass eye to sleep. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

We've just got to strengthen the side. As has been pointed out multiple times its criminal how officiating has shaped this league and we'd be much better off if it weren't for incompetence and in my opinion outright corruption born of bias or personal agendas from referees.

We are in an amazing position while not being great its such an opportunity.

5 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

A great set of results for us last night. Hopefully we can maintain our advantage over arsenal before we play them in Feb. They will feel they have to really go for it if they're behind us and I think that will suit us. 

The sickening thing is that we haven't just got the team against us on the pitch to beat,we have to contend with the bent ,corrupt officials on VAR and their clear agenda against us and support for city's title bid.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, an tha said:

His style is not overly attractive but what he unpicks in the articles above is very interesting.

I’m not convinced.

What if you look at Anthony Taylor in relation to Chelsea or Man Utd

Or Simon Jones & Man City?

I’m not sticking up for Tierney, I do think he’s a very poor official, if you look more into the league, I think you’ll find similar stories with other officials. 

13 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I’m not convinced.

What if you look at Anthony Taylor in relation to Chelsea or Man Utd

Or Simon Jones & Man City?

I’m not sticking up for Tierney, I do think he’s a very poor official, if you look more into the league, I think you’ll find similar stories with other officials. 

It isn't just Tierney though is it.

His second article highlights a wider and even more troubling trend.

https://tomkinstimes.substack.com/p/referees-treat-lfc-very-differently

• Upvote 1