You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Re-connecting with an ex

She’s going to post her new inventive dish, served in a red bucket, on her the foodie thread of a ‘revenge’ website.

Questions about whether ‘those are carrots or toes?’, ‘parsnips or bones? will be brushed off with the straight bat of a politician. 

She’ll be negged for using the winking emoji but she won’t care.

And yes, her dish will be served cold.

22 hours ago, Dr Nowt said:

Make her watch all four seasons of Succession back-to-back on an extended first date. If and only if she fully agrees with your commentary about how much you hate and are bored with it should you even consider seeing her again.

Might need to repeat this at least once more to be really certain.

I quite like our old idea 

“that’s my mate off the forum, don’t make this weird” 

44 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

She’s going to post her new inventive dish, served in a red bucket, on her the foodie thread of a ‘revenge’ website.

Questions about whether ‘those are carrots or toes?’, ‘parsnips or bones? will be brushed off with the straight bat of a politician. 

She’ll be negged for using the winking emoji but she won’t care.

And yes, her dish will be served cold.

I think I’m falling for him again but I can’t stop firing peas out my arse like a ratatatatatatatatatata 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Clem H Fandango said:

The pics were for all to see on the fridge magnet thread, she had crazy horse between her tits.

But of course, you can only see it if you're gold.

*shameless plug* @dave u I can provide other pics of tits for a cut?

I am gold you cheeky cunt. 

Yep I think I remember. @lifetime fan has still got that one on his fridge 

Have you still got her number? 

• Haha 1

On 20/05/2023 at 11:07, YorkshireRed said:

You’ll both go into this fuelled by nostalgia and a tendency to focus on the positives.

The things that made you ‘exes’ will be airbrushed from your memories, or at least rationalised as ‘it was a long time ago’ or ‘we’re older now’. 

In the end at least one of you will hugely disappointed the other.

You’ll be married by then though, and eating traditional meals from plates in silence, rather than culinary inventions from a red bucket, whilst masturbating.

My advice is to proceed with caution. 

Unless she’s hot. In which case, proceed without caution.

Sat in a cafe with my lad who is having a nap in his pram, and that has absolutely done me

• Upvote 2

On 20/05/2023 at 06:07, YorkshireRed said:

You’ll both go into this fuelled by nostalgia and a tendency to focus on the positives.

The things that made you ‘exes’ will be airbrushed from your memories, or at least rationalised as ‘it was a long time ago’ or ‘we’re older now’. 

In the end at least one of you will hugely disappointed the other.

You’ll be married by then though, and eating traditional meals from plates in silence, rather than culinary inventions from a red bucket, whilst masturbating.

My advice is to proceed with caution. 

Unless she’s hot. In which case, proceed without caution.

This suggests there is not wanking going on with the Red Buckets.

I find that hard to believe.

• Upvote 1