You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Radio 2

Bjornebye

Scott mills is tiresome. OJ Borg is much better.

7pm to midnight radio 2 comes alive. Joe Wylie, Jamie Cullam, Bob Harris, the Welsh blues lady from Catatonia and Trevor Nelson.

The rest can go in the Radio 2 Archives.

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

She’s annoying as fuck but no where near the worst. 

Top cunt Trumps winner hands down is Sarah fucking Cox. 

She sounds like the resulting offspring of a pissed up Sean Dyche one night stand with a cement mixer. 

We had Cox on in the car a few weeks back, laughing at her for sounding pissed and the shit "bantz". I used to like her back in the 00's. Mainly because she was a bit fit. 

Greatest Hits Radio have got the top 500 songs of all time countdown on between 10 and 4 everyday this week. That's been ok. Some fella is standing in for Ken Bruce this week, needless to say Popmaster just isn't the same without Ken. 

• 4 months later...

I've just binned Radio 2 off now, no single reason to listen live. I get Sounds Of the 60s and 70s back on the Alexa for in the week, Planet Rock in the car and Greatest Hits Radio at home. With that and my own collection I'm pretty well covered.

1 hour ago, redinblack said:

I've just binned Radio 2 off now, no single reason to listen live. I get Sounds Of the 60s and 70s back on the Alexa for in the week, Planet Rock in the car and Greatest Hits Radio at home. With that and my own collection I'm pretty well covered.

Mate try Boom radio 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, redinblack said:

I just looked at their schedule for today Jenny Hanley is on later.

She was phwoooaaaar on Magpie.

Mate the music is back to back classics. 

• Upvote 1