You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (H) - Tue 19th Apr 2022 (8:00pm)

Trumo

12 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

I'm made up that these twats are shit. If anyone deserves to suffer its this horrible cunt. Just goes on about the Ferguson years and absolutely despises Liverpool. 

He is a massive, massive cunt. He's on a YouTube show where he watches matches with that True Geordie lad and a bunch of other bellends and he's by far and away the worst of the bunch. When we smacked them at Old Trafford, he was screaming for leg breaking tackles.

Just your typical United fan. Started supporting them to lord it over other fans and can't take it when the shoe is on the other foot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Mook said:

Yeah, I mean I've made three posts about this now & never once said that Liverpool supporters threw bananas at John Barnes at Anfield. Two of the posts stated quite clearly it happened at Highbury.

You should read Fever Pitch, it's a good book & his chapter about Heysel is nail on the head stuff.

I thought you said from 'the away end' at Highbury. I'd be shocked if it was from the Liverpool section as that clock end was usually divided between home and away fans.

46 minutes ago, Em City said:

He is a massive, massive cunt. He's on a YouTube show where he watches matches with that True Geordie lad and a bunch of other bellends and he's by far and away the worst of the bunch. When we smacked them at Old Trafford, he was screaming for leg breaking tackles.

Just your typical United fan. Started supporting them to lord it over other fans and can't take it when the shoe is on the other foot.

That second paragraph pretty much sums Man Utd fans up. They never shut up when they are good. Now all they do is strop about how shit they are and go on about how good they were in the 90s.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

Yeah, I have seen this guy on those Sky fan shows and you can tell he's a blert.

I think Roy Keane had a go at him at one of those fan forums when he came up with some stupid hypothetical situation and wanted Keane to come up with answers that would get him hits on his YouTube channel.

Keane basically told him to fuck off. 

46 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I think Roy Keane had a go at him at one of those fan forums when he came up with some stupid hypothetical situation and wanted Keane to come up with answers that would get him hits on his YouTube channel.

Keane basically told him to fuck off. 

He's a massive bellend. Adopts this angry pissed off persona on You Tube. Prat.

• 1 month later...

Watching the parade earlier and Nigel said he thought our best performance was this game, so I thought fuck it and decided to watch it.

Aside from that 10 minutes after the 2nd half, I thoroughly enjoyed this.

There were points when Neville, who was co-commentating simply didn’t say anything. I mean like for 3-4 minutes at a time, it was great.

Hard to pick a man of the match because both Mane and Thiago were utterly obscene.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Watching the parade earlier and Nigel said he thought our best performance was this game, so I thought fuck it and decided to watch it.

Aside from that 10 minutes after the 2nd half, I thoroughly enjoyed this.

There were points when Neville, who was co-commentating simply didn’t say anything. I mean like for 3-4 minutes at a time, it was great.

Hard to pick a man of the match because both Mane and Thiago were utterly obscene.

In hindsight, even those 10 minutes were worth it, just to enjoy Robbo's "fuck this" moment that ended it.

Watching the post match on Sky and Kelly just said “before the match Gary said he’d give United a 1% chance of winning” to which Keane replied “I thought Gary was being a bit ambitious” while Souness had the biggest grin on his face.

I wish I’d watched this at the time, this is fantastic.

The post match is exceptional. 

Keane and Souness in the studio analysing Man Utd, but also having to be conscious of the fact they’re on TV.

Off camera the words “Fanny’s” and “shitebag” are definitely being exchanged and probably a few less 21st century words, as well.

• Upvote 1