You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2022

Elite

25 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Sad also the opponent has come out saying he is going to kill himself over the death threats and abuse he has been getting. 

Yeah, there's no need for that. I found his celebration to be distasteful but he had just been knocked down and it was all in the moment. No need to give the lad loads of abuse or death threats, he's probably going through enough as it is.

Kyroguchi deducted 2pts. 

clash of heads from inside fighting, mostly initiated from Bemudez ,then batters him and as Bermudez bends and dips too low and stands fave down, the last shot hits back of head. So knockdown ignored and a 2nd point deducted. Kyroguchi comes put next round and batters the fuck out of him  ref waited ages to stop it

7 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

It's not good to see Don King around anywhere. A 2 time murderer who ripped off every fighter he could. Fuck him

Twice? Damn.

I heard he killed once, but then again?

That yank was absolute garbage, he just looked weird even in his stance. How on earth was he unbeaten? Main thing you can say is good chin on him.

Just now, Remmie said:

Twice? Damn.

I heard he killed once, but then again?

That yank was absolute garbage, he just looked weird even in his stance. How on earth was he unbeaten? Main thing you can say is good chin on him.

Shot someone stealing from one of illegal gambling joints, then stomped someone else in front of a cop. Got away with manslaughter on one,self defense the other

The fact a fat, slow, useless twat like Bryan held a belt (as meaningless as it is) and had fought nobody half decent to hold it says a lot about boxing.

Dubois can only beat what is in front of him of course - but fucking hell state of that shite tonight.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Elite said:

Always funny to see a wanker get KO'd.

Agreed. I did think though it looks like Francis clocked the camera then made sure he put himself in a position to send a message. Fully expect to see him in an exhibition or making a comeback after this. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Agreed. I did think though it looks like Francis clocked the camera then made sure he put himself in a position to send a message. Fully expect to see him in an exhibition or making a comeback after this. 

He fought a exhibition a few weeks back to raise money for someone with cancer. 

He was pretty clever with that but he baited the fuck out of that idiot,knowing he'd react. No issue with it though. 

16 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

He fought a exhibition a few weeks back to raise money for someone with cancer. 

He was pretty clever with that but he baited the fuck out of that idiot,knowing he'd react. No issue with it though. 

Good on him. 

Yeah I'm glad he chinned the cunt, just think he put himself in the position to do so after seeing it being filmed.