You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Categories Draft

Bjornebye

Guest Alex_K
2 hours ago, Elite said:

I've not seen a great deal of him anyway. Always seems injured

He’s had very shit luck. Only 5 league games at Arsenal this year, don’t think he ever had that many injuries at Celtic?

28 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

He’s had very shit luck. Only 5 league games at Arsenal this year, don’t think he ever had that many injuries at Celtic?

Yeah he is a bit injured like. I'll be honest here with why, he was easily Celtics best player under Rodgers and he got targeted. The lad got battered every game and still managed to get man of the match pretty much all the time. His body as a young lad is fucked. He is without a doubt the 2nd best LB in the league. Trust me, he really is that good. 

Guest Alex_K
5 hours ago, Elite said:

Good pick. Duff was a superb player. Thank god he and Robben were out of the 05 semi final or it'd probably have been a different game. Top wing partnership.

2 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

Good pick. Duff was a superb player. Thank god he and Robben were out of the 05 semi final or it'd probably have been a different game. Top wing partnership.

Not as good as Ribery and Denilson.

Just saying...

7 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

Gutted we never signed him before he went to Chelsea.

Just now, Sugar Ape said:

You do know you haven’t picked Denílson? You have named him as a potential pick for other people though. 

Surely there's some sort of punishment for that. Maybe a deduction of 5 votes.

2 minutes ago, John102 said:

Everyone has taken their Flamengo pick.

Denilson was a fantastic winger for a period

Think he would have been great as a wide forward in  modern game.

Alex could choose Adriano as a Flamengo or Parma pick. I’ll let Stig sort you out you deviant. 

1 hour ago, Alex_K said:

Don't worry John, Denilson is safe with you. I have bigger Parma fish to fry

Ask yourself this: Is it more important that you get the pick you want or is it more important that you take Denílson just to fuck John up?

Do the right thing. 

• Upvote 1