You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

8 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

Don't fucking tell me what I was thinking. She's healthy, she has no underlying conditions. You're either a disingenuous twat, or you're really fucking stupid.

Well you don’t 99% of the time.  

Look, if you’d said ‘my wife works in a GPs and she’s been offered it’ that makes sense.  It’s just information. But you added ‘healthy’ in there to make some stupid point.  Here’s a fun fact, giving it to healthy people is the whole fucking point.  

16 minutes ago, tokyojoe said:

Her Indoors was watching a (serious) Q&A on TV this morning with that Yam bloke or whatever his name is. Some woman rang up and said her kids are worried whether Father Cristmas is getting the jab.

That's one bint who's not getting it then.

Father Christmas was probably patient zero, it kicked off around about December and spread around the world exponentially. Fortunately he had no underlying health conditions other than obesity and high blood pressure (controlled).  

7 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Well you don’t 99% of the time.  

Look, if you’d said ‘my wife works in a GPs and she’s been offered it’ that makes sense.  It’s just information. But you added ‘healthy’ in there to make some stupid point.  Here’s a fun fact, giving it to healthy people is the whole fucking point.  

It's because she doesn't have any underlying conditions. SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY UNDERLYING CONDITIONS!

2 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

It's because she doesn't have any underlying conditions. SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY UNDERLYING CONDITIONS!

If she didn’t work in the doctor would she have been offered it?  Think about it for a few minutes.  Wrap a wet towel around your head, turn off the lights. 

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

So you acknowledge the reason she’s getting it is her job, but at the same time felt the need to add ‘healthy’ to the post? You’re all over the shop. Loons gotta loon.  

Fuck me.

I was just stating that she'd been offered it. Yes, she meets the criteria mentioned above, but as this was a real world instance of somebody already being offered the vaccine, I thought I would mention it.

You're as thick as mince!

Just now, Spy Bee said:

Fuck me.

I was just stating that she'd been offered it. Yes, she meets the criteria mentioned above, but as this was a real world instance of somebody already being offered the vaccine, I thought I would mention it.

You're as thick as mince!

You thought you’d mention it but threw in ‘healthy’ cause you’re a cock. Why didn’t you tell us her hair colour too?  

im so thick I go looking for business advice on football forums.  

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

You thought you’d mention it but threw in ‘healthy’ cause you’re a cock. Why didn’t you tell us her hair colour too?  

im so thick I go looking for business advice on football forums.  

I threw healthy in to outline the fact that she doesn't have any underlying health issues. I thought I had already mentioned that. My bad for being so remiss and omitting that information.

What a pathetic attempted jibe. If I'd gone bust and you were having a dig I would get it, but I'm doing just fine thanks, Mr Sugar.

3 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

I threw healthy in to outline the fact that she doesn't have any underlying health issues. I thought I had already mentioned that. My bad for being so remiss and omitting that information.

What a pathetic attempted jibe. If I'd gone bust and you were having a dig I would get it, but I'm doing just fine thanks, Mr Sugar.

I just can't believe someones married you mate. 

3 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

Ripping people off Is profitable. 

2 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

Go on, you fucking gobshite, tell me who I ripped off?

Just be careful what you say now.

Ha ha are you suggesting that could libel you? An anonymous user, tell me, just how could I damage your reputation? And how exactly would you suffer?  

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Ha ha are you suggesting that could libel you? An anonymous user, tell me, just how could I damage your reputation? And how exactly would you suffer?  

Plenty of people on here know who I am. 

But go on, how have I ripped anybody off? We actually pride ourselves on doing the exact opposite, so while you can call me all the knobheads under the sun, I'm not having you defaming the business.

7 minutes ago, A Red said:

Me and the mrs got married in September, covid was a brilliant excuse to do it on the cheap with no stress

It's the only time I've considered getting married. Covid is the perfect excuse to have a nice small wedding and omit more than half the people in my family that I wouldn't want to be there. 

1 minute ago, skend04 said:

Gavin Williamson certainly is a world beating prick. Over promoted fireplace salesman is in charge of Education and thinks Belgium and Germany are in the UK.

Yep. He was asked this morning if he would take the vaccine live on Tv like Hancock said he would. He started laughing and went "I'm sure your viewers could find more entertaining tv but yes I would if you wanted me too" completely missing the point. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Yep. He was asked this morning if he would take the vaccine live on Tv like Hancock said he would. He started laughing and went "I'm sure your viewers could find more entertaining tv but yes I would if you wanted me too" completely missing the point. 

It'd be the only time I'd hope that anti-vaxxers were right and it'd give him a rapid onset of Ebola or something. Live on air.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

Plenty of people on here know who I am. 

But go on, how have I ripped anybody off? We actually pride ourselves on doing the exact opposite, so while you can call me all the knobheads under the sun, I'm not having you defaming the business.

Ha ha I think I’m pretty safe.