You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should we remove politics from the GF?

GF + PF  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Is it time for all the political bickering threads to find a new home?

• Yes, fuck them off, they’re virtually unreadable and ruining the place.
    • No, keep them. I enjoy reading the same insults being constantly thrown around and the same discussions going round in circles.
    • I don’t care one way or the other.
  2. 2. Does Stig finger cats?

• Yes
    • No

Its hard enough keeping clear of football references on the GF . Are we really going to police any political comment too, Its impossible and will cause more petty squabbling than already exists

Nobody’s arsed about the odd footy reference on here anymore and nobody’s saying there should be a blanket ban on mentioning anything vaguely political. But you already know this.

The Corbyn thread, The Theresa May thread, The EU thread, Israel discussion, Muslim discussion, Rico being a knob, everything like that.

It’s all fucked. Stick it in its own space.

• Upvote 1

Negged for starting a thread to get rid of politics in the general forum while starting a thread about the one of the most politicised clubs on the planet in the football forum.

Another Stevie G hater. I never knew there was so many of you on here!

There’s an idea in there though. Save Dave the hassle of creating a new board and just get one of the mods to move the politics over to the FF.

Remmie!

Another Stevie G hater. I never knew there was so many of you on here!

There’s an idea in there though. Save Dave the hassle of creating a new board and just get one of the mods to move the politics over to the FF.

Remmie!

That'd just infect the FF, as the usual suspects would argue over how our players - past and present - vote. I don't want a match thread to descend into twelve pages of whether Moreno supports Hamas.

Actually, that does sound quite interesting.

For anyone interested, I just had a nice long shite.

The fact you smugly boast about that while there are children dying of preventable diseases in the third world just shows you up for what you are; a capitalist cunt.

Anyway, I’ve better things to do than waste my time on someone like you. That’s why I’ll only post the same thing at you 20 times a day every day for the next 8 years.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The fact you smugly boast about that while there are children dying of preventable diseases in the third world just shows you up for what you are; a capitalist cunt.

Anyway, I’ve better things to do than waste my time on someone like you. That’s why I’ll only post the same thing at you 20 times a day every day for the next 8 years.

Bring it on, Dr. Munchausen. I'll serve up a volley of 'yer ma', the likes of which the world has never seen.

• Downvote 1