You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pineapple on a pizza?

1 hour ago, Michael Winstanley said:

Fuck off!

Saw this in the coronavirus thread too.

Russian hacking.

I wonder what that pizza would be like without the bacon and nutella spread on it for the chocolate? edit : was joking at first, but now I honestly think nutella spread and strawberry pizza sounds nice (after seeing the strawberries on it.)

14 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

Saw this in the coronavirus thread too.

Russian hacking.

I wonder what that pizza would be like without the bacon and nutella spread on it for the chocolate? edit : was joking at first, but now I honestly think nutella spread and strawberry pizza sounds nice (after seeing the strawberries on it.)

No utter boredom, queueing for Asahi at a gig, and contempt for the state of the world. Pineapple on a pizza - there can only be one response.

No utter boredom, queueing for Asahi at a gig, and contempt for the state of the world. Pineapple on a pizza - there can only be one response.

Also, simply to having to tell us you were at a gig and naming the precise brand of beer you were queuing for is the behaviour of an ubercock.

Take that shit to Facefuck.

5 hours ago, Michael Winstanley said:

Do the honours? Vladvyer big fanny, no racist intent and a valid comment to each and every thread.

this place is going the dogs.

Writing 'fuck off' in about ten threads is not something most on here will do. It's basically spam,or luncheon meat if you are posh like me.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Fuck the beer. What band? 

Stereolab - excellent. Was the sleaford mods the night before, much more relaxed crowd for stereolab, though both were bloody good.

also support band for mods were quite good, local band (I’m presuming) called cable ties.

bloke in front of us was wearing an a-ha t-shirt at the mods, which was a bit errr ok.

Stereolab - excellent. Was the sleaford mods the night before, much more relaxed crowd for stereolab, though both were bloody good.

also support band for mods were quite good, local band (I’m presuming) called cable ties.

bloke in front of us was wearing an a-ha t-shirt at the mods, which was a bit errr ok.

Stereolab are great. Never seen them. Have seen Sleaford Mods I think five times. About as good as a bloke drinking lager while another bloke shouts gets. 

• Like 1

On 07/03/2020 at 13:24, General Dryness said:

Also, simply to having to tell us you were at a gig and naming the precise brand of beer you were queuing for is the behaviour of an ubercock.

Take that shit to Facefuck.

Righto Captain Mainwaring. Must remember never to drop a fans name on here again. Must remember there are no threads on which is your favourite beer or any soft shite like that.

glad to be of service sir, sorry for the effrontery.

just hope RP was happy with my explanation of the situation sir. 
toodle pip.

On 07/03/2020 at 15:23, Red Phoenix said:

Agreed : "When is it ready?"

Always knew you were a frigging pervert. 
you are aware of why pineapple is on pizza I take it? It’s a way of adding bromide to the pizza topping preferred by African-Americans and thus reduce their population.*

*probably not true

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Writing 'fuck off' in about ten threads is not something most on here will do. It's basically spam,or luncheon meat if you are posh like me.

Vlad, half of the forum is spam, how may which is your favourite threads are there? The forum population is aging, and it’s all getting a bit main stand.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Michael Winstanley said:

Righto Captain Mainwaring. Must remember never to drop a fans name on here again. Must remember there are no threads on which is your favourite beer or any soft shite like that.

glad to be of service sir, sorry for the effrontery.

just hope RP was happy with my explanation of the situation sir. 
toodle pip.

Fair enough.

I'm off for a cup of Dilmah. Chur chur.

6 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Fuckin tea snobs. All I know are the brand names and it's always a tetley's tea for me.

Tetley is shit Vlad, certainly the weak as piss shite that they send to the antipodes.

now yer dilmah, is a select single origin style tea from the place that was once known as Ceylon. It’s a good brew, but you have to go extra strong over here to taste the tea.

Thompsons Irish is a blend not quite as strong as Barry’s, but fuckloads better than Yorkshire, Tetley and the monkey shit that makes up

PG Tips. We get it brought across by vagabonds, travellers and ne’er do wells, I believe you lot can but from discerning tesco or sainsburys.

btw dilmah and Thompson’s Irish are both brand names so GD is a facefuck cunt, I am a bored cunt, and you good sir are a

myopic cunt.

6 minutes ago, Michael Winstanley said:

Tetley is shit Vlad, certainly the weak as piss shite that they send to the antipodes.

now yer dilmah, is a select single origin style tea from the place that was once known as Ceylon. It’s a good brew, but you have to go extra strong over here to taste the tea.

Thompsons Irish is a blend not quite as strong as Barry’s, but fuckloads better than Yorkshire, Tetley and the monkey shit that makes up

PG Tips. We get it brought across by vagabonds, travellers and ne’er do wells, I believe you lot can but from discerning tesco or sainsburys.

btw dilmah and Thompson’s Irish are both brand names so GD is a facefuck cunt, I am a bored cunt, and you good sir are a

myopic cunt.

Which former poster are you MW?