Quantcast
Summer 2017 Transfer Thread - Page 322 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2017 Transfer Thread

Well if reports are to be believed, looks like Phil is a target for PSG if they dont land that Mbappe lad. Talk of an £80m bid to 'test our resolve.'

Listen, there's no way we should be considering selling him even if one or two misguided souls on here would.

This window shows football is fucked.

Well if reports are to be believed, looks like Phil is a target for PSG if they dont land that Mbappe lad. Talk of an £80m bid to 'test our resolve.'

Listen, there's no way we should be considering selling him even if one or two misguided souls on here would.

Can we then take Torres back on a free and pretend we are Everton?

Front page of L Equipe today indeed.

But it's Saturday , they have to have a front page that helps selling

It is said that it could be the B plan if Paris could not get MBappe. There have been contacts with LFC owners who seem to be willing to sell for around 90 M€ and provided they have found a new face for Coutihno.

We won't be selling him this year. He has his heart set on Barcelona anyway.

I actually think we'll be able to keep him for next season and possibly the one beyond that. At that point, he'll have 3 years left on his contract and his valuation will be at its highest. Reckon the club could look to cash in at that point.

I'd happily sell Coutinho for 400m.

Well, that's not true. I wouldn't be happy about it.

Just think of the yacht

a09cf89aa8111d84319a1dfe684bc2ad.jpg

• Upvote 1

There's only one way to find out. How highly do you value probity Cardie?

1s5xry.gif

What's that from again? The one with the fit blond alien woman?

The Faculty isn't it? Basically Scream meets The Thing. Robert Rodriguez.

Ah yes. I remember really liking it when it came out. I was only a pup though so it's probably complete shite.

I remember watching The Power Rangers movie a couple of years ago and being absolutely amazed at how differently I had remembered it.

Ah yes. I remember really liking it when it came out. I was only a pup though so it's probably complete shite.

I remember watching The Power Rangers movie a couple of years ago and being absolutely amazed at how differently I had remembered it.

Yep. The Faculty is utter shite but you make a fair point about viewing movies now that you watched as a child, they are often utter garbage but seemed amazing as a kid.

The possibility of Coutinho leaving concerns me, especially the recent 'complicated' quote.

I would accept Coutinho leaving if we signed VVD, Keita and Mbappe. Not happening, mind.

It is said that it could be the B plan if Paris could not get MBappe. There have been contacts with LFC owners who seem to be willing to sell for around 90 M€ and provided they have found a new face for Coutihno.

If our owners can see big money from coutinho, they will sell in a heartbeat.... of course there will then be a PR offensive to paint the player in a bad light as always.

And our ambitions as a club will be laid bare for all to see for another year.

On the film thing, we watched Cool Runnings last night. I thought it was funny when I watched it many moons ago, but not so much last night. Mind you, young Master Richards loved it and kept singing, 'Jamaica got a bobsled team' all night.

• Upvote 1

Club mouthpiece sowing the seeds for the September crop of excuses

Gearing up for another 'we tried but it's impossible to deal with selling clubs in these times of over inflated transfer fees while maintaining our Probity' quote/Letter to the fans.

If we were in the market for a top goalscoring striker then I'd agree, they always command a higher fee. 

I'd imagine the £90m fee is smoke and mirrors too. Tied up in that is the weetabix haired ones deal somehow, I bet.

Time the premiership started looking in to these add on deals between teams in the same competitions, there could be a case of some of them causing a conflict of interest. Not that Everton have much to fear on that score, they generally lay down for their masters when they play them like the whipped bitches they are.