You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW Deadpool 2017 (Proper)

Fowlers God

Guest Pistonbroke

Pie charts would require me to figure out how to load them onto the site. We'll see...

I don't think it is possible. I tried all sorts to upload the Excel sheet yesterday but there is only an option for Word docs, even enabling HTML didn't make a difference. It was easier just to upload via photobucket, which if I had done from the off would have saved me fucking about. 

As I've not got to do my analysis yet, just in case he goes before I do it, I shall point out that he has been picked out by 5 people.

I've had him for the past 4 years. In fact circa 3 years ago we didn't allow him to be picked as it was inevitable that he would croak it and we predicted the date of his death for a tie breaker in case of a tie at the end of the year

Guest Pistonbroke

Ian Brady shouldn't be on anyone's list. It was picked and then replaced. If I didn't amend I apologies. Will look into at work tomorrow

Still on SD's list on the spreadsheet you sent me Dan. 

Still on SD's list on the spreadsheet you sent me Dan.

thats because I wasn't aware. I will message him now and ask to replace. I asked someone else to as he actively doesn't chose to live. I.e hunger strikes. A celebrity is classed in the rules as someone who lives their life in the public eye and is allowed on this basis, the pick hasn't been allowed previously so again isn't this year. Apologies for missing it.

Ian Brady shouldn't be on anyone's list. It was picked and then replaced. If I didn't amend I apologies. Will look into at work tomorrow

I don't think its 'celebrities' per se,its people in the public eye. I don't see a problem personally and would like to get away from using the term 'celebrity' anyway. I expect Brady is there in hope that the twat does croak it. Ex PMs and Presidents aren't celebrities so I think it should be people either famous or infamous anyhow.

If someone can point me to the rule that says why amateur photographer and style icon Ian Brady isn't allowed, I'll gladly replace him.

If it's about him being a "right to die" case, then it's well known that his claim to be on hunger strike is a myth.

If someone can point me to the rule that says why amateur photographer and style icon Ian Brady isn't allowed, I'll gladly replace him.

If it's about him being a "right to die" case, then it's well known that his claim to be on hunger strike is a myth.

The pick hasn't been allowed previously and unfortunately won't this year either.

Thanks and again as stated in PM I apologies I didn't spot it the first time

So, just to clarify, Brady is against the rules, but you can't point to the actual rule it breaks.

Marvellous.

On the basis that Brady is disallowed, I replace him with Olivia de Havilland.

--

Too bad about Miguel Ferrer, he was ace in Robocop.