You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sure signs that someone is a paedophile

Section_31

I need 6 off to just travel round. Only been to Goa,gonna price up Kerala this year though will probably be a bit more than I can pay this year as im paying for both me snd my mum to go as a thank you for everything she did for me while i was sick.

Love to go to Dharmasala and Rajistan

• Upvote 1

Been to Agonda in Goa? In 2008 everyone there was moaning it was about to become the next Palolem, as previously restricted development was being waved through, but at that time there were more cows on the beach than people, it was ace.

Spent four months moving all over, mostly by train. Ran out of time toward the last couple of weeks and started being planet-killing wankers on domestic flights to try and see as much as possible, in case we don't make it back. You can definitely spread your time too thinly, trying to achieve the impossible and see everything you want to.

Can add to the millions of recommendations of the Keralan backwaters - beautiful, and about as serene as India gets. Rajasthan is ace too; have to go to Udaipur and pretend to be Roger Moore in a safari suit. Desert trecking in Jaisalmer also superb.

Very much want to go again.

Repped for paying for your old dear. Nice touch.