You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bring on your Manchester United....Sunday, 14 December 2014.

Nelly-Szoboszlai

Yet, you want the SE to the bombed. 

Oh right..... 

You're a fucking quilt.

This was TLW last time I looked. We do irreverent here. If you don't like it and if you think his comment is akin to munich chants I suggest you join an alternative site pal.

Thing is, the entire team are so bad I genuinely don't  know if it is Lovren, or the coaching or lack thereof.

a little from column A and a little from column B.

People forget that rodgers in his three years here has never shown he has got any clue about defensive organization. last season lot of our defensive fuckups got masked by the brilliance of suarez and sturridge.

• Upvote 1

Understanding that the team morale is down but surely a fullback should clear the ball better than the one for their 3rd goal. That was woeful.

Moreno might've helped if he'd stayed on. This is definitely the first match that I've started to get genuinely concerned about the manager, (yes, maybe I'm a bit slow on this one.) kind of sad really.

Thing is, the entire team are so bad I genuinely don't  know if it is Lovren, or the coaching or lack thereof.

Been wondering the same as well but in Lovrens case he is that bad, he's a really shitty defender and Rodgers is a complete mug for falling for Gary Nevilles sales pitch.

No time again for Can.  Fucking shithouse Manager.

Gerrard (who was awful today) has to play doesn't he? that's why the likes of Can don't get games.

Can should have been one of the first names on the team sheet, it was obvious we needed a physical presence in there today instead we got fly weight Joe Allen and Coutinho and Gerrard who looked like he was playing piggy in the middle all game.

• Upvote 1