Quantcast
Adidas Trainers - Page 113 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
evv

Adidas Trainers

15 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

No,you fuck off.

Some people just don’t appreciate performance art!
There was a valid reason in either the thread title or previous post for all of those to get a good fucking off. 
The world we live in...

17 hours ago, Mook said:

Ooooh they are lovely! I've got an old pair of TRX in the same colour ('McVicars'). I'd love a new pair of them but can't justify the cost. These could do very nicely instead.

Mad how they try to recreate unpopular trabs from years ago. In about 25 years it'll be some blert from Blackburn trying to recreate the shite he used to wear from Tommy Ball's when he was 10.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Mad how they try to recreate unpopular trabs from years ago. In about 25 years it'll be some blert from Blackburn trying to recreate the shite he used to wear from Tommy Ball's when he was 10.

Saw some eejit on twatter, showing off some bleeding awful all cream adidas, looked like a bloody dinner lady. Loads of lads giving it ah yeah, there sound them they  look boss.

FD08E8F5-FE7E-4A38-B5CC-4A3A23E3C27D.jpeg

• Upvote 2

Anyone know the place to get the best price on adidas Men's Adizero Adios 4 M Running Shoes ?

Also years ago I had a pair of trainers which were named after Ivan Llendl. I thought that they were PUMA but I cannot find them anywhere

1 hour ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Each shoe weighed 14 stone. 

2 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Lendl were Adidas

DF2RWwEXUAAwbCU.jpg

Boris Becker wore both Adidas and Puma, didn’t he?

On 16/04/2020 at 06:06, Audrey Witherspoon said:

Saw some eejit on twatter, showing off some bleeding awful all cream adidas, looked like a bloody dinner lady. Loads of lads giving it ah yeah, there sound them they  look boss.

FD08E8F5-FE7E-4A38-B5CC-4A3A23E3C27D.jpeg

How small are his feet. 

They look weird. Dainty little ballerina feet. It's probably just the style of the trainer but it reminds me of a fat granny tennis player with her wooden racket and blue blazer giving it the bifters with her under arm only rules.