You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

La Liga Title decider or FA Cup final?

fowler9

which game will you be watching tomorrow  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which will you be watching?

• Barcelona v Atletico Madrid
    • FA Cup final
    • Both
    • Neither

To be fair, when was the last time there was a game of such magnitude being played on the same day and at the same time as the FA Cup final? It wouldn't happen all that often, I'd imagine. Nothing hipster about it.

Choosing to watch the current Champions League finalists vs a Barca side featuring Messi is now classified as hipster? The anti-intellectualism in British football never ceases to amaze me. 

The number of hipsters who seem to classify their enjoyment of football in various shapes and sizes as "intellectuallism" at all is a constant source of amazement to me.

In fact anyone who does so deserves to be spuriously called a 'hipster' regardless of accuracy, just in the slight hope it winds them up just a little.

Neither. Head is still fucked from us losing the title like we did. Not even sure if I'll be bothered when the world cup starts.

Would like Atletico to win the title and for Hull to win, but I think Ozil and Podolski could destroy Hull later on if they're both playing. Arsenal are clearly going to treat that final a lot more seriously after the loss they had when they last played in it.

But yeah, not watching any footie for the time being. Just want next season to start and for us to go at it again.

Both.

Flick of a keypad to tune in, both ways.

Cup Final, for old times sake (and I mean old times).

I'm hoping for 4-3 Hull, AET.

And La Liga, because I reckon Athletico's story this season makes ours almost look routine.

If they knock off Barca, and then Real next Saturday, we'll have witnessed an immortal European football story.

Fuckin great day in prospect today.

Enjoy, you misery gutses!

When was the last time a side got hammered in the FA cup final? Have just got a big feeling Arse will be delivering one today.

I'm STILL pissed off we didn't sign Podolski.

I might watch it if he's playing anyway, I think he's brilliant when on form and not being too selfish when attacking. I think him being selfish is possibly his biggest drawback, but haven't seen him much for Arse, maybe he's dropped that a bit since I last watched him.

Is Cazorla fit and playing? If so surely it's about decided before a ball has been kicked. edit : yeah he is apparently, will guess at 4-0, 4-1, 5-1 to Arse. Podolski to score regardless of the result.

Gotta be the German Cup final for me. Watch it every year with a crate of Becks.

Aye I love German footy. Head over to Munich for a game annually. Spoilt by how good the experience is. Bayern to romp it by half an hour.