You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool vs Sunderland

---------------------------Mignolet----------------------------

Johnson--------Skrtel-----------Sakho---------Flanagan

---------------------------Gerrard-----------------------------

-----------Henderson----------------------------------------

-------------------------------------Coutinho-----------------

Sterling-----------------Sturridge------------------Suarez

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Yep. I'd be happy with that.

I see no reason to drop Allen.

Same team, with Sterling for Coutinho for me .

There was no reason to drop Sterling.  I just think that's the best approach for this game.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

There was no reason to drop Sterling.  I just think that's the best approach for this game.

Same as that. We're at home, I suspect they'll defend deep. The extra attacker will hopefully pay off early doors.

Aye, that's the side I'd pick.

I have been to four games so far this season, Home games vs Villa and Notts County. Away games vs West Brom and Everton.

So far they have all been draws after 90 minutes.

I have tickets for tomorrow nights game.....

What part of "Nobody is bigger than the club" don't you get?

• Upvote 1

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpool-news-liverpool-would-mid-table-3284632

Poyet: Without Suarez Liverpool would be mid table.

What is it with everyone saying this shit recently? Does he want an absolute fucking pasting? Rodgers doesn't even have to bother with a team talk.

I just don't get the logic in it either? He plays for us, so why are people insisting on making these comparative analysis?

I just don't get the logic in it either? He plays for us, so why are people insisting on making these comparative analysis?

Gets right on my tits all that shite. You didn't hear all that shit when Ronaldo had an unbelievable season for the Mancs,Messi for Barca, Drogba etc etc. But when it's us with Gerrard, when he was at his peak, Torres, Suarez now, we get all the 'one man team' bollocks.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

It's the ultimate compliment. If they can't beat you, they'll ridicule you. Either way, they'll all succumb to the red machine in the end.

Gets right on my tits all that shite. You didn't hear all that shit when Ronaldo had an unbelievable season for the Mancs,Messi for Barca, Drogba etc etc. But when it's us with Gerrard, when he was at his peak, Torres, Suarez now, we get all the 'one man team' bollocks.

It is a load of shit and our record this season without Suarez shows that.

All teams would obviously miss their best players but we are more than just Suarez.  Sturridge being second in the league charts and our team being top of most goals from set plays, not to mention our DM in Gerrard getting near 10 + 10 for goals and assists - shows we are not just a one man team.

I genuinely think it's trotted out because people fear us again. They realise that we're on an upward curve and are trying to convince themselves that something, anything, will happen to stop that.

It just seems to be the same, unfounded, regurgitated bobbins too:

"You'll be fucked when Suarez goes to Madrid in the summer"

"You won't win the league"

"You won't win the league with that defence"

"You won't beat City and Chelsea"

"It's a one off, you'll struggle next season with European football"

Yet, when you ask for any sort of explanation about these token statements, there's non forthcoming.

I'm convinced. They're the inane rabbles of the scared.

When people say we'd be mid-table without Suarez, do they factor in a replacement striker or are we playing with ten? Mid-table with ten men isn't bad by any means.

Yep agreed, playing with 10 all the time and being mid-table - nothing to be ashamed about.