You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea Away - 29/12/2013

Xherdan

The worst thing about chelsea is we are responsible for it, if we had beat them that season on the last day they would be a mid table prem team at the very best.

I always thought we would be the team to end mourinhos home record when he was first there and we did but after he went when xabi scored, looking at the game neutrally I see a draw at best but I still cant shake the feeling we will be the ones to end their record.

Chelsea will be very worried about us. They don't have any forwards who can score with nearly all their goals coming from midfield. If we play the same high tempo pressing game we have used in the last few matches they will really struggle. I can see them setting up to get a point. If fat Frank is on the pitch the game will largely pass him by. Hopefully BR will whisper in Hendersons ear that this is his chance to get a seat on the plane to Brazil at Lampards expense. If Johnson and Sterling can get the better of Azilipcueta then we will run riot.

If we get the first goal I can see us winning 3-0. Losing is not on my agenda today - minimum I would take is an unlucky draw.

Come on you reds.

Is this 3-5-2 again, against 1 striker? We've been playing so well of late I don't see the need to change the formation.

got to be 4 at the back unless Johnson is left wing back with Henderson right which wouldn't make sense after recent games

hope its Agger at left back with Sakho in the centre