You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

The fighters got there basic pay.

They did not get the reebok money,they dod not get there win bonus either

They can still sue him,especially Borg with actual injuries to his eye

Plus they lost exposure which could affect their future earnings, such as a tremendous performance Or got a massive KO, which gained them more fans or sponsors.

A bit late here but all the fighters got paid and will get paid again when they file a lawsuit against McGregor, so he didn't stop them earning.

Right, but he could have; the UFC had no obligation to pay them. And he still stopped them from being able to compete because he smashed a window in their face. If you think that's something to admire or celebrate, fair enough.

Right, but he could have; the UFC had no obligation to pay them. And he still stopped them from being able to compete because he smashed a window in their face. If you think that's something to admire or celebrate, fair enough.

Fuck me, has McGregor shagged your Mrs or something?

I've never bothered going to the London shows. Mostly because it will be full of knobheads and honestly you'll get a far better picture at home. Add to that most of the time they do not release the details of who is fighting till well after the tockets habe sold. Thos looks a good card though at under £200 and you are going to get 10-13 fights pretty good value

I was about 20 rows back the last time I went, and barely noticed the cage at all. Think they were £150 each.

Decent card this wknd for a Fox show. Would love to see Conditt get a win.

Dustin Poirier vs. Justin Gaethje                 
Carlos Condit vs. Alex Oliveira                 
Israel Adesanya vs. Marvin Vettori                 
Michelle Waterson vs. Cortney Casey

I was about 20 rows back the last time I went, and barely noticed the cage at all. Think they were £150 each.

Decent card this wknd for a Fox show. Would love to see Conditt get a win.

Dustin Poirier vs. Justin Gaethje                 

Carlos Condit vs. Alex Oliveira                 

Israel Adesanya vs. Marvin Vettori                 

Michelle Waterson vs. Cortney Casey

How can anybody not be excited for Poirier / Gaethje.  Condit is finished though, it's a horrible fight for him.  The only hope is it's too short notice for Oliveira.

Anyone watch last nights event?

Great card

Poirier vs Gaethje superb fight

Haven't watched it yet but that Gaethje guy needs to stop fighting the way he does, otherwise he's going to be a cabbage before he's 30.

Even rocky had a better defence than him.

He is exciting though, ill give the mad bastard that much

Haven't watched it yet but that Gaethje guy needs to stop fighting the way he does, otherwise he's going to be a cabbage before he's 30.

Even rocky had a better defence than him.

He is exciting though, ill give the mad bastard that much

Watch it

Out of this world

You saying stopping punches with your face doesn't work?

It certainly doesn't help. I actually thought Gaethje had the momentum going into the fourth despite being behind on the cards as Poirior looked fucked (Bad eye, leg was destroyed by leg kicks) so fair fucks to him for getting the stoppage.

Win or lose Gaethje is pure entertainment.