You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

GSP return official

If he does come back to figjt Bisping expect Yoel Romero to go full Cuban para military,Tony Montano rampage

I think GSP was the first fighter (when I'd just got into MMA) that I woke up early for to watch a PPV. Loved the guy and in FB as someone else said looks like he's trained solidly for time spent away.

He would undoubtedly win s very one sided fight against Bisping. Diaz 2 is the fight I'd like to see with the winner of that competing for winner Bisping/ Romero

I don't know why he needs to fight Diaz a second time, first fight wasn't even close. I'm not sure he'd beat Bisping, Bisping doesn't do too badly against Wrestlers traditionally.

Don't forget Bisping is a boiled down Lightheavyweight, the size difference between the two on fight night would be noticeable. GSP doesn't exactly have an iron chin, if Matt Sera can catch wobble and stop him Bisping can!

I'd actualy like to see GSP step up, it's his only question mark over his status as the GOAT all great fighters move up and beat bigger men. I don't think anyone could argue against him being the GOAT if he moved up and won the MW title.

They are saying he can fight 155 to 185. Jesus he would be a fucking monster at 155 if true.

The ussue with him stepping up to 185 is size. It seems the biggest jump to me on fighters build. Them 185lbers are fucking huge. Physically it looks a far bugger jump than 155 to 170 even if both are 15lb jumps

I see Cyborgs been cleared

Some didgy shit goung in between USADA and tbe UFC

The are nit hammering the YFC fighters like they are other fighters. The drug Cyborg took was a masking agent to deal with past steroid use and USADA has been giving UFC fighter respective clearances for drug use. It stinks to be honest

• 2 weeks later...

Bisping vs GSP later this year confirmed

Also reports of a angry Cuban man hulk beating the shit out of everyone in the area

Yeah, that's not going to go down well with Yoel. They could just make an interim title for him, I suppose; everyone else is getting one.

Bisping is quite a bit bigger than GSP, isn't he? That seems a risky match up to me.

Khabib v Tony Ferguson this weekend. Can't wait.

This 209 card is superb

Garcia vs Thurman at the same time though which is a shame but i think i need to get up for this card

UNDERCARD

Maybe GSP doesn't think he'll be able to make welter anymore, I'd make GSP a favorite but it wouldn't be a massive surprise if Bisping wins.

The other MW contenders must be fuming GSP has walked straight in to a title shot, also the balls on him coming in after so long no tune up and going straight for the MW championship.

Maybe GSP doesn't think he'll be able to make welter anymore, I'd make GSP a favorite but it wouldn't be a massive surprise if Bisping wins.

The other MW contenders must be fuming GSP has walked straight in to a title shot, also the balls on him coming in after so long no tune up and going straight for the MW championship.

Its high profile and will get more PPVs.

Bisbing's cardio is top notch plus he is extremely hard to control and keep on the ground. I think he matches up well with Gsp's skill set, doubt gsp can knock him out because he didn't really have that 'one punch' power at welter so won't at middleweight.

He should have come back at welter, I don't fancy him at middleweight.

Having said all that he was one of the very best at beating his opponents at their own strengths which is why he is one of the greatest of all time