You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/04/2020 at 22:54, Captain Turdseye said:

@loadsoftrophies Reveal yourself. 

Ah jeez this is nice, feel all warm now.  I've not died anyway which is a good start.  No sports is horrendously shit so i've basically logged back in to see if the Katy Perry thread has any new decent pictures or even any old thread with boobs.  
I hope you are well Captain, i've been watching a few old fights to keep me ticking over.

• Upvote 4

On 19/04/2020 at 15:40, Kevin D said:

Yeah, Owen is great.

Think the real world just takes more of his time as his wee one gets older and older.

The bastards have taken over everything, 2 boys who cause carnage.  Good to see ye all, this is a great throwback to that brilliant boxing thread we had.  That was a proper thread with great knowledge, we made a few pound too!

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, loadsoftrophies said:

Ah jeez this is nice, feel all warm now.  I've not died anyway which is a good start.  No sports is horrendously shit so i've basically logged back in to see if the Katy Perry thread has any new decent pictures or even any old thread with boobs.  
I hope you are well Captain, i've been watching a few old fights to keep me ticking over.

Top man. Nice to see you back on here. 

The boxing thread is a bit shit at the moment. Same as the cricket one. And the snooker thread. Tennis one isn’t great either. Then there’s the darts thread...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

The boxing thread is a bit shit at the moment. Same as the cricket one. And the snooker thread. Tennis one isn’t great either. Then there’s the darts thread...

Haha! It's a weird world at the moment, i'm at a point now where i'd gladly sit down and listen to Johnny Nelson commentate on a live fight.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

The snooker thread is boss mate 

I love the snooker thread me 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

The snooker thread is boss mate 

I love the snooker thread me 

Will they be playing Virtual Snooker on BBC soon? I'm sure there will be a market for it.

1 minute ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Will they be playing Virtual Snooker on BBC soon? I'm sure there will be a market for it.

Snooker stars is the best app in the app store. I haven't played 8 ball pool for months. 

As for the actual snooker etc. I am missing it. Badly. 

15 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Snooker stars is the best app in the app store. I haven't played 8 ball pool for months. 

on ipad? Is it free, if not how much does it cost to start whacking balls?

9 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Just looked and it seems I’ve had it in the past and deleted it. I was playing Pro Snooker which looks almost identical but the novelty wore off when I earned the trophy for making five or more 147 breaks.

Yes, I am that good at it. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Was watching him on that SAS who dares wins celebrity thing during the week. He's a horrible cunt.

I’ll give that a miss then. But kind of like LoT said, at this point in time you’d be more than to happy to listen to him screaming “ANTNEE, ANTNEE” at ringside whilst watching AJ cautiously break down a 47 year old Kubrat Pulev. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’ll give that a miss then. But kind of like LoT said, at this point in time you’d be more than to happy to listen to him screaming “ANTNEE, ANTNEE” at ringside whilst watching AJ cautiously breaking down a 47 year old Kubrat Pulev. 

Its definitely worth a watch match. Fashanu is on it and he's got some serious issues. 

• Upvote 1

Bellew is embarrasing in that SAS show. Genuinely embarrassing. "Knee him in the thigh knee him IN the thigh KNEE HIM IN THE THIGH YOU STUPID CUNT!!!!!" "Knee him in the THIIIIIGH!!!!!" to a 5ft 2 female paralympian with half an arm. 

And yeah. Fashanu is one seriously unhinged fucker. Even the SAS fellas were wary of him. He tried to strangle the fella to death in a fight over a tire. I know its about aggression but that was just ridiculous. Cant stand bullies like that. He'll cut some cunts cord on the abseil and start shouting "AWOOGA" at him/her while they fall to their definite death. Then blame it on his brother bumming blokes in the 80's.