You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest LFD

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Pepe Reina in those training pics. Was he fully recovered from the knock he took at the Mancs last weekend?

Rodgers didn't mention a problem in his press conference.

Just talked about Flanagan out for 3 months and Enrique still being out.

Training pics:

Search - Getty Images : GBR: Liverpool FC Training Session

I'd like to see - Reina, Wisdom, Skrtel, Agger, Johnson, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Suarez, Sturridge, Borini - although it might be too early for Borini to start.

I'd go with that although agree Borini probably wont be ready so would have Downing instead as I think Raheem needs a few games out

I'd go with that although agree Borini probably wont be ready so would have Downing instead as I think Raheem needs a few games out

I'd rather we played Suso, Shelvey, Ibe - anyone ahead of that shithead Downing.

Agree Sterling needs a rest.

I dont think the snow (if it comes) will affect the game. Its to close to the game. When I think Fulham got called of a few seasons ago it was because the snow had been compact to solid Ice and was classed as a danger. Hopefully anyway.

Id like to see either...

--------Lucas------

--Henderson---Gerrard---

Suarez Sturridge Sterling

Or

--Lucas---Gerrard---

-----Suarez-------

Sterling Sturridge Borini

Sturridge and Borini must start with Suarez as the front 3.

Yes both are recently back from injury but if both can feature at OT then both can start at home. Norwich aint the crap team that our 5-2 earlier in the season win would suggest, but our best 11 can beat them again.

If Borini needs a rest then take him off at HT or 60 mins (with hopefully a 2 goal lead). Sturridge should be fine by now to go 80-90 mins

I'd rather we played Suso, Shelvey, Ibe - anyone ahead of that shithead Downing.

Agree Sterling needs a rest.

I'd have said same not so long ago to be fair, he has done alright against mediocre teams at home lately though, still not what we paid for but at least he'll try something rather than pass backwards all the time

Guest davelfc
You think game will get called off?

Remember last year a game was called off because of the conditions around the ground. With fans travelling from far afield these days any bad conditions on incoming motorways can get games called off too.

I bet the pitch is perfect and will remain so, I'm really looking forward to three hours in the paddock tomorrow.

Guest davelfc

Liverpool Council ‏@lpoolcouncil

We are liaising with LFC about match with Norwich on Saturday & have already arranged to provide additional gritting around the stadium

Next door have got a new kitten.

If that fucking shithouse downing is anywhere near the first 11 tomorrow, I may strangle it.

Brendan, please, for the sake of the poor feline, don't put that coward on the pitch.

*Just incase any of you have a sense of humour failure at this point, please be aware the cat will be fine. No kittens were injured during the construction of this post.

Next door have got a new kitten.

If that fucking shithouse downing is anywhere near the first 11 tomorrow, I may strangle it.

Brendan, please, for the sake of the poor feline, don't put that coward on the pitch.

Interesting. I have been thinking of taking up the mantle as the forum's resident Downing defender(I will think of a more clever nickname later); none of the posters who enjoy being contrary for the sake of it have picked up the baton, so I may have to.

What say you to that?

Interesting. I have been thinking of taking up the mantle as the forum's resident Downing defender(I will think of a more clever nickname later); none of the posters who enjoy being contrary for the sake of it have picked up the baton, so I may have to.

What say you to that?

Much like the problems Harold Shipmans lawyer faced, there is no defence.

Liverpool Council ‏@lpoolcouncil

We are liaising with LFC about match with Norwich on Saturday & have already arranged to provide additional gritting around the stadium

I tried to book a taxi to belfast city airport at 5.45am and was told to ring back in the morning when I can see what the weather is like!

I wonder does this happen in Green Bay or Chicago?

Guest ShoePiss
I tried to book a taxi to belfast city airport at 5.45am and was told to ring back in the morning when I can see what the weather is like!

I wonder does this happen in Green Bay or Chicago?

Probably not seeing as they know they're going to get a lot of snow every winter.

Guest davelfc
Probably not seeing as they know they're going to get a lot of snow every winter.

The tedious moaning about the weather and our inability to cope compared to other countries never fails to annoy me.

there's a very good chance we'll have snow for at least a few days every year and every time it falls it's like the first time anyone has ever had to deal with snow ever in their lives.

just won a tenner on wed nite lotto.