You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

'Pointless' or 'The Chase'

Guest LFD

Which Quiz?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Which Quiz?

• Pointless
    • The Chase
    • Neither - I don't like quiz programmes or I don't get home in time to watch either of them

21 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Haha, just watching this and I thought I bet some dirty little perv will be updating this thread.

I have a mission for you mate, brave enough to accept the challenge? 

13 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

My sister was a grandmother at 38 ! 

That's why you killed her 

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

I like them both , but I am not sure how Pointless is continuing to get away with prizes of hardly anything while it is in a  prime teatime slot  and Richard Osman has become a millionaire off the back of it. 

BBC quizzes have never been known for their big prizes. ITV have always had the bigger prizes.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

BBC quizzes have never been known for their big prizes. ITV have always had the bigger prizes.

My mate tried to get me to go on a quiz on BBC a few years back, can't remember the name of it but you needed a team of 5. I asked what the prize money was and it was about 2 or 3 grand max so I turned it down, not only a shit prize fund to divide into 5  the forms you had to complete were ridiculous. My mate said the show producer's also encouraged all this inane, forced chat during the show that all quizzes seem to do these days. They went on it anyway got to the final round but ended up leaving with nothing.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, KMD7 said:

I understand that and am not expecting it to rival that new Ant and Dec cobblers , but a prize pot of £5k a week plus a few £250's is absolutely ridiculous for a prime time show , the Beeb give bigger prizes on that mid afternoon quiz with the Liverpool fan presenting it.

• Upvote 2