You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Michael Owens Moustache

Nasty Lizard

Owen looks like he has hair coming out of his nose

MOTD really needs an upgrade on presenters and quality of analysis

They should just scrap the analysis as all it's just replays with the pundits commentary. Is Shearer still on this season? "He gets the ball, here we see him pass the ball, gets the ball back, shoots and scores a great goal", that's the extent of his analysis. with the others it's just cliches. It's a complete waste of time.

Most of the time I'd rather just the goals as the analysis brings nothing to the table.

Michael Owens mustachio has more of a fuckin personality than himself. It's a shit one but still better than his.boring cunt.

Agreed, at first I actually thought it was the mustache that was on match of the day rather than it's owner. I'd suggest going forward they invite the mustache only.

the guy is obviously a cock but looking back on it it makes me laugh how we got so many good years out of him, he then shat on us a few times and has done nothing but sit on the bench or be injured at Clubs (sometimes both) since, he'll only be remembered for his career up til he was about 24 and the club he did all that with hate him

aint Karma a bitch!

They showed footage of him running up and down the stands at the Britannia. Well at least the Stoke fans know he's doing something to get paid. They could have saved themselves even more by making him do it after the match instead, so he could pick up the litter while he was at it.

well I think it's generally accepted you get a pass on such things if your doing it for charity.

I hoped for something a bit different when I saw him sat there, analysis wise, like maybe he hadn't been moulded into a cliche like the others but he was just as bad if not worse.

I would agree they should do away wth the whole analysis part, I mute it or turn over until they move on.

'absloutely fantastik shot Gary and a....ab..absolutely..superb strike that really is...etc' then lawro cunt chips in with ' merment of madnesss from the keeper' and they all do geeky laughs, adds nothing whatsoever.bland cunts they should be shot.

There's a lot to have a go at Michael Owen about, not least him messing us about saying he will sign a new deal... and then not signing, and leaving for Real Madrid for a ridiculously low fee. Then he had a chance to come back, but he bottled it and went to the barcodes for an inflated fee. Then there is the feeling you get that throughout his playing career you sensed his priorities were all about Ingerlund, where he once looked odds on to break the goalscoring record, and now he won't ever kick a ball for them again.

So, there are lots of reasons to be unhappy with Owen, if you so choose. But I would have thought that growing a moustache for charity is not one of them.