You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tevez - who wants him here?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. Tevez - who wants him here?

Guest Pistonbroke
All football fans are fickle. If Tevez came and started scoring and working his ass off, we'd love him.

Yeh, if Carroll plays like he did yesterday agian maybe you'll stop spouting shite to suit your hatred towards him. :whistle:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh, if Carroll plays like he did yesterday agian maybe you'll stop spouting shite to suit your hatred towards him. :whistle:

I didn't think he was good yesterday, apart from his flick on for the second goal.

I don't hate, just don't rate him!

Spouting shit? So I have been wrong about Carroll then? No I have been proven right so far, so hardly spouting shit - more speaking sense!

I didn't think he was good yesterday, apart from his flick on for the second goal.

Spouting shit? Some I have been wrong about Carroll then? No I have been proven right so far, so hardly spouting shit - more speaking sense!

Carroll was very good second half yesterday, if you dont think so then it's just borderline insanity. That's the kind of display we paid money for. He's not done that close to often enough though.

Carroll was very good second half yesterday, if you dont think so then it's just borderline insanity. That's the kind of display we paid money for. He's not done that close to often enough though.

It was probably his best game for us this season.

Good enough? Not in my opinion, bar his flick.

Guest Pistonbroke

Spouting shit? So I have been wrong about Carroll then? No I have been proven right so far, so hardly spouting shit - more speaking sense!

Hang yourself, ya fucking spaz.

If you weren't so fucking worried about 'being right' then you'd realize that you're wrong here. Today. In this instance.

I love being proved wrong.

Adam proved me wrong earlier in the season and I said so... although he has hit a run of poor form lately. Hopefully he can get back to his best again.

A team in our postion in the league would be nuts not to take him, if he was available. But then, City hardly need another striker, and we do not have 30 million + whatever it takes a week to get Tevez.

About Carroll, he has been poor, yesterday he was approaching mediocre, but still way on the poor side. City would take him right now if there was serious potential there. A swap of 200'000 pounds a week to 70'000 pounds a week, and getting a Brit in a team full of foreigners, would be a no brainer if the abilities of the players were anywhere close to each other.

its pointless talking about him coming here because he wants to leave england altogether.

I saw the agent of Tevez on SSN recently and he said Tevez was happy in England now his family have moved here.

Although that agent does seem dodgy.

Wouldn't want him to spoil the good spirit we have within the squad, good player though he is.

Heard the same before we signed Bellamy under Rafa. He hit a player with a golf club, we still brought him back again. Same with Anelka who came after a bad reputation and Gerrard / Carragher said he fitted in fine.

Hughes said he never had a problem with Tevez, nor did Ferguson until Tevez left because he wasn't playing enough. Mancini had no problem with him until that spat on the bench where Mancini claims Tevez refused to go on.

for someone happy here with his family he's spending a lot of time in argentina.

I think the agent of Tevez / Mascherano runs them. He tells them what to do, they follow.

He wants commission and that comes from transfers, so he is happy for them to stay at clubs for 1 or 2 years then move on... as he makes more money.

Bit like Anelka, when his brother was poorly advising him.

Tevez probably isn't happy in England - he has never learnt English. But his agent knows Tevez has few options - clubs either don't want him or can't afford him. We might be one of very few options Tevez has.

Guest ShoePiss
for someone happy here with his family he's spending a lot of time in argentina.

Haha yeah he's been there since the first week of November hasn't he?

No way and for one reason: standards. He's not fit to wear the shirt. We are the club of Shankly, Paisley, Fagan, Kenny, Liddle, Hunt, Callaghan etc. We should not even be considering a turd like Tevez. It'd be like allowing Pierre van Hooijdonk the privilege of saying he once played for LFC.

I'd rather miss out on the CL. What next? John Terry? El Hadji Diouf?

No way and for one reason: standards. He's not fit to wear the shirt. We are the club of Shankly, Paisley, Fagan, Kenny, Liddle, Hunt, Callaghan etc. We should not even be considering a turd like Tevez. It'd be like allowing Pierre van Hooijdonk the privilege of saying he once played for LFC.

I'd rather miss out on the CL. What next? John Terry? El Hadji Diouf?

The last 20 years we have seen plenty of players not fit to wear the shirt - some for being cunts - like Intandje and Diouf. Others for not being good enough.

Tevez is top quality and works his ass off. Fair enough if you stick to your standards and say you don't want that type of person at the club... but we took a risk on Bellamy and it paid off and we love him now. Also don't cry when we don't come top four, which won't happen with Carroll - but could happen with someone like Tevez.