You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is actually a bit of fun, but try find me a quote and come back to me.

To be fair Code, i just had a look at a few of your posts & you're a self-rightous argumentative tit. I reckon you sit there with your Rothmans Football book of stats, you like your stats dont you? You sad little man

To be fair Code, i just had a look at a few of your posts & you're a self-rightous argumentative tit. I reckon you sit there with your Rothmans Football book of stats, you like your stats dont you? You sad little man

Dont you think its fair to challenge someone who is just making things up as he go?

At least if he tries to look up those quotes he is accusing me of he will not post for a while as its mission impossible, the only place he will find them is in his own special brain.

I'll never forgive the club for treating the Simod Cup with such obvious disdain back in the day, we could have had even more silverware, Moof & Code would have been suicidal back then. Pair of pricks.

Aren't you the fella who offered me out for a fight before?

Don't worry, Carling Cup glory is in the bag. Silverware is what the club is about.

I'm announcing the 'Care Home Cup' tomorrow, and all 92 football league clubs are invited to compete. It's silverware, and as we all know, that's all made equal.

You must be dead jealous of arsenal and their 7 years in a row of top four without winning anything.

You must be dead jealous of arsenal and their 7 years in a row of top four without winning anything.

Yeah Arsenal are shit. We are boss.

Real Madrid have only won the Copa Del Rey since 2008. Thats one cup in four years. Shit cunts. Birmingham are quite obviously the equivalent of them!

Yeah Arsenal are shit. We are boss.

Real Madrid have only won the Copa Del Rey since 2008. Thats one cup in four years. Shit cunts. Birmingham are quite obviously the equivalent of them!

Did you grass up your uni mates in the end?.

I am now officially confused.

In his former guise he started a thread on the mf saying he was going to grass his uni mates up for stealing a tv or something, I dunno. The fella just pisses me off, I'm trying to ignore him but he's spouting off in every thread.

In his former guise he started a thread on the mf saying he was going to grass his uni mates up for stealing a tv or something, I dunno. The fella just pisses me off, I'm trying to ignore him but he's spouting off in every thread.

Why do people change their usernames? Whats the point?

Fuckin hell.. Officiating in this country has gone to the dogs.

Thought that tackle is a deserved free kick, hence a penalty, three teams on 59 points now.

Will be some fight for that CL qualifier spot, shame we could not get the results to be up there ourselves.

It was actually for spending over 10,000 to get others to write essays and dissertations and submit them for him. After, also copying three student's cover letters and getting them suspended from job applications for two years. And after he collectively stole about 1500, probably to pay for the essays. Oh, and there were about 10 of us who decided to tell. He then got the crap beaten out of him by somebody. :whistle:

What a bunch of cunts we are.

How any of this means my opinion of footballing matters is invalid only you and Code know.

Nah thought it had something to do with some school work where one of his class mates had been a bit more creative than him or something like that.