You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

Guest Pistonbroke

I hate people who religiously do the fucking Lotto in the hope of winning something big! The LOTTO is just self inflicted voluntary giving out more tax. 

I hate people who religiously do the fucking Lotto in the hope of winning something big! The LOTTO is just self inflicted voluntary giving out more tax.

I think it does a lot for communities mate. I always throw a euromillions line on, i know ill never win the jackpot like but kinell, in it to win it and all that.

Funnily enough a few weeks back when the jackpot was about 80 million or something I was in the bath thinking what id do if I won and free lifetime membership to everyone I like on here was one of the things that came into my head along with a few k here and there for posters i reckon could use it. (I also thought about paying whatever it took to bring tags back)

You just talked yourself out of a lifetime membership and a new haircut.

Guest Pistonbroke

I think it does a lot for communities mate. I always throw a euromillions line on, i know ill never win the jackpot like but kinell, in it to win it and all that.

Funnily enough a few weeks back when the jackpot was about 80 million or something I was in the bath thinking what id do if I won and free lifetime membership to everyone I like on here was one of the things that came into my head along with a few k here and there for posters i reckon could use it. (I also thought about paying whatever it took to bring tags back)

You just talked yourself out of a lifetime membership and a new haircut.

I realise that certain communities gain from Lotto grants, but the cunting Government should be using taxes already paid to fund this rather than spunking the money on shite. Plus a lot of Lotto money goes to projects which don't deserve it and for Art/Modern art etc which most people couldn't give a flying fuck about. You can guarantee a lot of projects which gain from the Lotto are in it to make a profit and on the board are twatting MP's or family of them. 

My missus does my hair for me for nothing, plus if the kids are out she does it topless. 

Petrol stations.

Is there any other place on earth where you have to encounter so many cunts in such a tiny area.

I know a girl, married to a mate, who is petrified of petrol stations and refuses to ever use them

Last year she was running out of fuel so she called my mate who had to leave work to pick up her car, which was parked just outside of a petrol station, refuel it then drive it over the road and hand it back to her

Mental

Guest Pistonbroke

Mate of mine from school, his ol fella won £80m on the euromillions I think it was. Dan didn't find out for a few days until he saw it on the fucking news.

His ol fella who was always a cunt and hated in the local f**tball scene is now president of Newport County **.

So he likes wasting money too! 

Mate of mine from school, his ol fella won £80m on the euromillions I think it was. Dan didn't find out for a few days until he saw it on the fucking news.

His ol fella who was always a cunt and hated in the local f**tball scene is now president of Newport County **.

EDIT: It was 'only' £45m.

I know a girl, married to a mate, who is petrified of petrol stations and refuses to ever use them

Last year she was running out of fuel so she called my mate who had to leave work to pick up her car, which was parked just outside of a petrol station, refuel it then drive it over the road and hand it back to her

Mental

Must've watched Zoolander after a week on the Charlie.

• Upvote 2

I realise that certain communities gain from Lotto grants, but the cunting Government should be using taxes already paid to fund this rather than spunking the money on shite. Plus a lot of Lotto money goes to projects which don't deserve it and for Art/Modern art etc which most people couldn't give a flying fuck about. You can guarantee a lot of projects which gain from the Lotto are in it to make a profit and on the board are twatting MP's or family of them. 

My missus does my hair for me for nothing, plus if the kids are out she does it topless. 

That's beautiful, man.

Two things. Whats with this new handles tax? I thought it was supposed to be a charge on plastic bags???

I'm a good, well, I try, environmentalist, so when I was asked if I needed a carrier when I was in town earlier I said that I had my own with me. But when I asked if they were going to be bringing paper carrier bags in the woman behind the counter said she didnt know about anything like that but anyhow they'd have to be charged too as the charge covers 'every bag with a handle'??????? That cant be right. What harm are handles doing all of a sudden?

And the other thing, those godawful stinking candles and incense burners. They'd put a whole stand of the things out in John Lewis, blocking my way between the escalators and the cards, so I had no choice but to walk past them and their obnoxious fug is still clinging to me now. Rank

And dont get me started on the stink that comes out of those Lush soap shops

• Upvote 2

1. She's talking bollocks.

2. It's the time of year. Everywhere smells of shit and has red and green crap all over te place.

3. Lush has nothing to do with soap.

1. Her chum was backing her up as well; all puffed up and defensive they were too. Its got to be nonsense

2. There's no excuse for that kind of stench; its given me a headache

3. There's certainly nothing 'lush' about the smell that comes out of those places anyway

I'm glad you've brought up Lush. I fucking detest it, but my youngest loves their stuff. Hence bi-annual visits to buy her some overpriced, over-scented shit, and a free migraine thrown in for me. Any shop that gives you a pounding headache after 2 minutes should be closed by environmental health.

And what the fuck is a 'bath bomb' anyway? 4 flaming quid for a smelly lump of shitness that makes your bath scummy. £4 per bath! If that isn't bad enough, they're always full of bits of twig, or dried rose petals, glitter, or some other detritus rendering the bath so filthy that you need to spring clean the bastard every time she's been in it.

• Upvote 1

I'm glad you've brought up Lush. I fucking detest it, but my youngest loves their stuff. Hence bi-annual visits to buy her some overpriced, over-scented shit, and a free migraine thrown in for me. Any shop that gives you a pounding headache after 2 minutes should be closed by environmental health.

And what the fuck is a 'bath bomb' anyway? 4 flaming quid for a smelly lump of shitness that makes your bath scummy. £4 per bath! If that isn't bad enough, they're always full of bits of twig, or dried rose petals, glitter, or some other detritus rendering the bath so filthy that you need to spring clean the bastard every time she's been in it.

I know where the ones in town are and am all ready and prepared to hold my breath before I get to them but you're at their mercy in a strange place where you end up smelling them before you see them. Turns my stomach just thinking about them now