You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Has Torres's betrayal affected your view of our players?

Section_31

Has Torres's fuckery affected your view of our top foreign players?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Has Torres's fuckery affected your view of our top foreign players?

"Corruption?"

"Betrayal?"

"Soul-destroying"?

Good job you're not the hysterical, over-emotional type who doesn't ever let things get out of proportion.

And as for Torres, if we'd kept players like Xabi and Masher - improved the team instead of signing players like Keane and Aquilani - and not made him play with the likes of Lucas and Insua every week, I don't think Torres would have been "corrupted".

He left Liverpool (and I will accept that he did decide to leave before he ACTUALLY left) because we were in a fucking mess, had a shit team, no money and a cunt for a manger and cunts for owners. He was lied to and made promises we didn't keep. We almost FORCED him to stop loving us.

And he joined Chelsea because he - correctly - decided that they were in a better position to win trophies and be successful, given they have more money and a better team and were in Europe every single year.

I totally understood his reasons for joining Chelsea, and I can also see how obviously conflicted and sad he was about leaving Liverpool.

But if I was him, I'd have left too. That's not to say I don't bear him any ill will, or want him to be successful. Fuck that, I hope he has a fucking miserable and trophyless time at Chelsea.

You 'listen' but you do not 'hear'.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few times that's crossed my mind. The Suarez song just isn't sung with the full heartful emotion as the Torres song used to be sung. Is that because fans are holding back because they don't want to "hero worship" a player again like they/we did with Torres...

I hold no grudges against Torres, I'd still have him back here if it was possible. It'll never happen though but I won't be burning his shirt.