You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

When are we likely to get definitive stadium news?

Nathanzx

15 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

You must have been as high up as me. What row was that? My season ticket seat looks sound though. 

Row 35.

What surprised me with the new stand was that there were no escalators, just stairs all the way.

I also felt the stairs was a bit narrow both from the seats and the concourse. 

It looked like all the other stands emptied a bit quicker because of it. 

20231217_182852.jpg

20231217_182843.jpg

20231217_182850.jpg

10 minutes ago, Code said:

Row 35.

What surprised me with the new stand was that there were no escalators, just stairs all the way.

I also felt the stairs was a bit narrow both from the seats and the concourse. 

It looked like all the other stands emptied a bit quicker because of it. 

20231217_182852.jpg

20231217_182843.jpg

20231217_182850.jpg

It was definitely shite getting out. We were in row 30. Dunno where we are for Saturday yet.

Supposedly there will be lifts. I thought there'd be escalators too, but I guess there will be escalators or lifts for the AM sections, just the plebs don't get it. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Code said:

I thought it was okay from where we were for most parts if Im honest. 

Someone mentioned to me the rd end didn't help the atmosphere, but I thought it was pretty loud for the first half hour and for periods in the 2nd half. Interesting though people in the kemlyn or main stand couldn't really hear. 

Lots have mentioned the atmosphere is a bit off this season, maybe the accoustics of this new stand are a bit shit? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Aventus said:

Is there an age limit for the lower Annie?

I've had a brain fart buying tickets for the Norwich game for me and my lad and forgot that it's standing. So not sure if I'm going to have issues. 

What do you mean by age limit?

2 hours ago, Aventus said:

Well he's 9, is there a minimum age requirement? Are the stewards strict about enforcing it? 

Not that i am aware of.

The adult/child sections of course were in tbe anny rd upper - not sure what has happened with them now - but as far as i am aware there is no issue.

I know they have a rule for gigs about no under 14's in standing areas but not to best of my knowledge at the game.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, an tha said:

59,896 today.

It is going to be less than 61,000 when done isn't it? Only about 300 seats to go in that corner by main stand - or was it still not fully open elsewhere today?

Think there’s a few rows of hospitality seats at the back of the lower tier running the width of the stand still to be made available isn’t there? 

25 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Think there’s a few rows of hospitality seats at the back of the lower tier running the width of the stand still to be made available isn’t there? 

Ah ok.

Just had a proper look at some pics from today and probably be a few more in away end as well as they have to cover some now to create a gap between fans and the hole that is currently in corner by main stand.

So add on the few rows you mention, that corner being finished and the seats currently unused because of the gap and yeah that might push it to 61,000