You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Killing

VladimirIlyich

Finished watching this recently and can highly recommend it.

If you liked The Wire then you will like this too.

I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Really enjoying the Yank version but I imagine I'd enjoy the Danish original a good deal more.

Any links where I can catch the Danish version ?

Carvalho,do you have a torrent downloader,like utorrent?

Whelan,give the US version a watch too mate,its very,very good.

I watched the first few but found I was essentially watching a programme without and tension as I knew what was coming, although I believe the eventual murderer is different! I will go back to it though.

It did however really annoy me that they did a remake as the orginal was so good, and almost perfect.

The second series starts in the Autumn, this is only 13 episodes though. Apparently they are currently showing the 3rd.

Where do you lot find these links, i've been catching up with it on 4od and 've totally enjoyed it.

In case you missed it, that was a massive hint on someone telling me how to get the season instead of waiting.

You need a bittorrent such as utorrent or bittorrent and get the links from sites such as kickasstorrents or isohunt.

Simple really.

As long as theyve been on US tv or danish tv in this instance then somebody puts the links up.

Where do you lot find these links, i've been catching up with it on 4od and 've totally enjoyed it.

In case you missed it, that was a massive hint on someone telling me how to get the season instead of waiting.

you enjoy the murder of a teenage girl??? thats a bit odd, especially for a bird :whistle:

I watched the first few but found I was essentially watching a programme without and tension as I knew what was coming, although I believe the eventual murderer is different! I will go back to it though.

This is exactly how I felt. The fact so many scenes were framed (and soundtracked) the same as the original completely took me out of the drama.

In fact, you know what it reminded me of? Does anyone remember, in the 'Scream 2', there was a film based on the first 'Scream' - stab I think it was called... this reminded me of that.

am i the only one that thought tonights episode was an absolute waste of time? nothing at all happened, very boring

another observation was the add breaks, every 7 minutes, EVERY 7 FUCKING MINUTES :wow:

I watched the US series back to back with no ad breaks so i didnt have to worry about that.

It would have been annoying if i had to though.

How about waiting for the series to finish and it will probably be on line somewhere.