Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Opinion piece in the echo tonight is outstanding.

Apparently there is a national campaign to oust pickford and of course we were dragged into it.

Apparently he suffered a witch hunt after his 'collision'with virgil.

Evertonians aren’t aware of this but they were the reason that the term bellend was introduced into the English language. Another first.

 

Rafael my arse (not an invitation!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

But LFC furloughed their staff...


Gary Neville thinks we tried to furlough the players…

 

Carra just watched him say it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

But LFC furloughed their staff...

Whereas Everton did the community minded thing and mostly outsourced their staff so they didn't need to. They really are a beacon for us all to follow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Whereas Everton did the community minded thing and mostly outsourced their staff so they didn't need to. They really are a beacon for us all to follow. 

And took a government Coronavirus interruption loan despite their chairman living in Monaco to avoid paying tax in the UK. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

And took a government Coronavirus interruption loan despite their chairman living in Monaco to avoid paying tax in the UK. 

 

But home much do they charge for shorts?

 

I’m not picking by the way. I’m drunk & likely failing to be funny. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A bit suspect, to have 98% of season tickets renewed, isn't it? Very like reading the figures from an election in a dictatorship. The other 2% voted against, but they're not a problem now, as they were followed when leaving the voting centre and are now dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

 

But home much do they charge for shorts?

 

I’m not picking by the way. I’m drunk & likely failing to be funny. 

They charge less than der redshite so that's all that matters. And they didn't cause Heysel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

And took a government Coronavirus interruption loan despite their chairman living in Monaco to avoid paying tax in the UK. 

I didn't know they had taken a loan. I knew spurs and arsenal had. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Guilty Siggurdson 

Before hearing any of the rumours, and whether they are proved true or untrue, this is a sit-up-and-beg free hit.  Wonderful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

If it was a Liverpool player he would already be found guilty in the court of Blueshite.

I remember when JB crashed his Porsche around Ormskirk way, I think it was and erm, left the car to be recovered.

 

All the blueshites I worked with at the time said loads of kiddie porn was found in his car! Im talking one or two in management positions as well, going around the building and dropping it into any conversation they started with a red. Fucking bonkers, they are.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×