You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Neymar: Scottish fans are racist because they booed me as I was taking penalty

ReDeus

Please provide evidence that (a) Scottish fans threw the banana and (b) that it was intended for Neymar.

If you can't fulfil either of the above criteria, I suggest you fuck off.

Edit.

I really cant be arsed arguing.

I personally think that throwing bananas on the pitch is wrong. always is, because of what they denote.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit.

I really cant be arsed arguing.

I personally think that throwing bananas on the pitch is wrong. always is, because of what they denote.

I don't know what they denote, but they connote fruitiness... which leads to endless drunken dispute about their herbaceous status.

I'd rather us sign Lucas (the 18 yr old who came on 2nd half)

Manure already have their claws in him according to my mate. Don't know his source though, he just said it when he came on. Which made it horrible to watch how impressive he was.

He has been known to get mixed up so I don't know exactly what the situation is.

Manure already have their claws in him according to my mate. Don't know his source though, he just said it when he came on. Which made it horrible to watch how impressive he was.

He has been known to get mixed up so I don't know exactly what the situation is.

I hope United get mixed up too

The ITV commentator yesterday said his buy-out clause was something like £50 million. Hopefully that rules that shower of twats out, he looks class.

I was at the match yesterday - one of the friendliest atmospheres I've ever experienced at football so it's a shame this story has spoiled it. I can guarantee Neymar was booed (not with any level of viciousness) for his constant diving and rolling about. He was booed when he took the penalty in the hope it might put him off. Feck all to do with his colour - I'm an Asian Scot and know there are plenty of racist fuckwits up here but I follow Scotland abroad and have never heard anything like that (anti-English sentiment yes).

As for the banana, no one knows for sure who threw it but it clearly came from the Brazilian end of the ground. I would be pretty surprised if it came from a Scot - everyone knows our skin dissolves if it has any direct contact with fresh fruit.

Arsenal identify German teenager as banana thrower

BBC Sport

A German teenage tourist has admitted throwing a banana at Brazil star Neymar at the Emirates Stadium on Sunday, Arsenal football club have confirmed.

Neymar accused Scotland fans of racist behaviour during Brazil's 2-0 win.

The Scottish Football Association denied the claims that he was racially abused by the Tartan Army.

A club statement read: "The Metropolitan Police are satisfied there was no racist intent and no further action will be taken."

An SFA statement on Monday said: "The Scottish FA refutes claims from Neymar that he was the victim of racist jeers."

It said there was no evidence of it but Scotland fans had confirmed booing him "for perceived unsporting behaviour."

The SFA added: "Scotland supporters are known for impeccable behaviour."

Arsenal and the police conducted an investigation into the incident and a German teenader who was sitting in the area of the stadium where the Brazil fans were located has now admitted to the offence.

The Arsenal statement continued: "After consultation with the Metropolitan Police, Arsenal Football Club can confirm that a German teenage tourist has admitted throwing a banana onto the pitch during the Brazil v Scotland International Friendly at Emirates Stadium on Sunday.

"The youngster was sitting in the North Bank of Emirates Stadium, an area of the stadium which was occupied by the official allocation of tickets to Brazil supporters, when he threw the banana on to the pitch during the second half of the match.

Arsenal identify German teenager as banana thrower

BBC Sport

A German teenage tourist has admitted throwing a banana at Brazil star Neymar at the Emirates Stadium on Sunday, Arsenal football club have confirmed.

Neymar accused Scotland fans of racist behaviour during Brazil's 2-0 win.

The Scottish Football Association denied the claims that he was racially abused by the Tartan Army.

A club statement read: "The Metropolitan Police are satisfied there was no racist intent and no further action will be taken."

An SFA statement on Monday said: "The Scottish FA refutes claims from Neymar that he was the victim of racist jeers."

It said there was no evidence of it but Scotland fans had confirmed booing him "for perceived unsporting behaviour."

The SFA added: "Scotland supporters are known for impeccable behaviour."

Arsenal and the police conducted an investigation into the incident and a German teenader who was sitting in the area of the stadium where the Brazil fans were located has now admitted to the offence.

The Arsenal statement continued: "After consultation with the Metropolitan Police, Arsenal Football Club can confirm that a German teenage tourist has admitted throwing a banana onto the pitch during the Brazil v Scotland International Friendly at Emirates Stadium on Sunday.

"The youngster was sitting in the North Bank of Emirates Stadium, an area of the stadium which was occupied by the official allocation of tickets to Brazil supporters, when he threw the banana on to the pitch during the second half of the match.

So, just to clarify he was subjected to racial abuse then, just not by the 'tartan army' ?

He looks like a right bad tit. Wouldn't have him anywhere near our team.

Just one more selfish wanker of a player produced by Brazil in recent years, he'll go the same way as the rest of them. And while the press coo over the Brazilian geniuses, I'll be the one at the back, pointing out how Brazil haven't made the semi-final of a World Cup since 2002.

Where are all the high and mighty posters from yesterday now that it's been confirmed Scottish fans were nothing to do with the racism?

Booing a player as he is about to hit a penalty against your team, deary me, what a precious tart Neymar is.

Rangers and Celtic fans are bigoted cunts for the most part (personal experience), NEDs think using racist language is fine because they are too stupid to know otherwise. But Scotland fans, Tartan Army fans, are not racist. There is a reason Scotland fans are welcomed all over Europe.

Where are all the high and mighty posters from yesterday now that it's been confirmed Scottish fans were nothing to do with the racism?

Booing a player as he is about to hit a penalty against your team, deary me, what a precious tart Neymar is.

Rangers and Celtic fans are bigoted cunts for the most part (personal experience), NEDs think using racist language is fine because they are too stupid to know otherwise. But Scotland fans, Tartan Army fans, are not racist. There is a reason Scotland fans are welcomed all over Europe.

The Scottish are still bad racists. In between being pissed and smacked up to the eyeballs, they fill their days abusing ethnic minorities.

I was at the match yesterday - one of the friendliest atmospheres I've ever experienced at football so it's a shame this story has spoiled it. I can guarantee Neymar was booed (not with any level of viciousness) for his constant diving and rolling about. He was booed when he took the penalty in the hope it might put him off. Feck all to do with his colour - I'm an Asian Scot and know there are plenty of racist fuckwits up here but I follow Scotland abroad and have never heard anything like that (anti-English sentiment yes).

As for the banana, no one knows for sure who threw it but it clearly came from the Brazilian end of the ground. I would be pretty surprised if it came from a Scot - everyone knows our skin dissolves if it has any direct contact with fresh fruit.

Well said. Why would a banana be thrown by the supporter of a country who lead in heart-attacks? We like deep-fried mars bars for fucks sake! As has been said before, Neymar is another cunt who's full of their own importance. El-Hadji Diouf mark II tbh.

Guest barralad
You're the thick, fucking cunt.

Im guessing the Scottish supporters were throwing Bananas because they thought their players needed a snack?

Fool.

The guy that started this thread has an agenda obviously.

Just been on the England game thread after Carroll scored and he has brought race up again.Poor lad.