You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair they have played well most the season in contrast to the turgid shite we've played, they have actually played better than us and try to attack whilst playing on the ground. They just don't have the luxury of a player like Gerrard to get them out the mire like we do. They are due one, think they've only lost 2 all season despite being bottom they've drawn about 9 or something. They won't be as easy as the table might have you beleive. They have a decent manager and if we start they way we normally do will smell blood.

True and they managed to draw at Stoke and beat Spurs.

How many of our players played in friendlies last night I wonder?

Surely more of our players would have been playing than West Hams?

Our squad is going to be depleted and a bit tired too most likely.

Another reason we won't win, good point, we look shattered thanks to Roy's tactics, less ball=more running, less rotation and less focus on general fitness and sharpness under Roy. Another reason he is out of his depth and hopefully will get sacked after this.

Another reason we won't win, good point, we look shattered thanks to Roy's tactics, less ball=more running, less rotation and less focus on general fitness and sharpness under Roy. Another reason he is out of his depth and hopefully will get sacked after this.

I think our players are going to be shattered. Its been 4 games for some of them in 10/11 days is it?

As for the result. I have no idea. Going on the past few games coupled with Gerrard out and our players coming back from midweek Internationals would point to it being either a bore draw or West Ham victory.

But under Roy I've just given up trying to anticipate whats going to happen.

I think our players are going to be shattered. Its been 4 games for some of them in 10/11 days is it?

As for the result. I have no idea. Going on the past few games coupled with Gerrard out and our players coming back from midweek Internationals would point to it being either a bore draw or West Ham victory.

But under Roy I've just given up trying to anticipate whats going to happen.

2-0 West Ham.

Hodgson sacked.

Of a Tuesday.

Meireles and Spearing in central midfield on Saturday please Roy.

Same. I'd even give Jovanovic a game up front beside Torres in a 4-4-2 formation. I know he's been brutal but he hasn't played his natural position and I'd love to see something different. Ideally, I'd try Pacheco beside Torres but we know that is not going to happen.

N'Gog has a stronger case than anyone at the moment and has been making an impact from the bench recently.

Same. I'd even give Jovanovic a game up front beside Torres in a 4-4-2 formation. I know he's been brutal but he hasn't played his natural position and I'd love to see something different. Ideally, I'd try Pacheco beside Torres but we know that is not going to happen.

N'Gog has a stronger case than anyone at the moment and has been making an impact from the bench recently.

Spot on Gav. Should be seeing something different.

With so many players potentially out it's hard to pick a side so I just want the starting XI not to contain Babel, Poulsen, Konchesky and Skyrtel.

I'd like to see Pacheco and Shelvey given a go in their proper positions but the manager will probably go with ineffective experience.

With so many players potentially out it's hard to pick a side so I just want the starting XI not to contain Babel, Poulsen, Konchesky and Skyrtel.

I'd like to see Pacheco and Shelvey given a go in their proper positions but the manager will probably go with ineffective experience.

What's wrong with Skrtel? He's been one of our better players this season.

I feel the same about Skrtel, it's only a matter of time before refs start giving penalties against him. I bet if we get Phil Dowd he'll give one just because he's seen Skrtel holding on TV.

He looks like he should dominate in the air and chip in with goals from set pieces like Nemanja VD itch, but he seems to have gone backwards.