You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Masch to Barca for 12m + Hleb

scous3r

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Fabregas is £30m better than Mascherano? If true its a terrible deal and we'll have been shafted. We've given in to Masch's 'demands' while Arsenal stood firm with Fabregas.

Hleb was one of the best players in the Premiership the year he left for Barca, he was outstanding while his poor goal return being the only criticism. Hasn't worked out at Barca, injuries haven't helped but he looks half the player he was at Arsenal. Maybe Roy can ressurect him, who knows. If he did rediscover his form we'd have a hell of a skillful/inventive side.

Guess with Poulsen coming in that would mean the £12 would be spent on a striker and left back. Most probably Crouch & Konchesky I guess.

Apart from Hleb's lack of goals as stated above he is a fantastic talent, great footwork,link play and technique, can play on left too which would be a great option IMO, was great initially at Stuggart and impressed for Arsenal the move to Barca was silly, but 12 million? I dunno i'd take £15-18 million plus Hleb at a minimum.

Edited by danperkins

Guest TesticleOReilly
Reckon Kia has anything to do with this?

Or do we own him out right?

If I remember rightly, the last mumour doing the rounds was that we didn't pay £17M for him, or rather we did, but it was £10M to KJ and £7M to Masch spread over the length of his contract, plus wages.

whoever said hleb has no pace is afucking idiot, cant be bothered to scroll back for your name

id love him at liverpool

and yes we do need him.

think about it...

torres, cole, hleb, gerrard, jovanovic........

now that is a front line to put fear into ANY TEAM in teh world.

so much creativity, power, skill........we would score for fun!

if im right in thinking masch didnt sign a new contract...so how long has he got left?.....

yes i agree 12 million is a joke........but fuck him, he wants out and hleb is brilliant.

hope this happens. as once we get taken over it wont matter anyway......we should have alot more money to buy whoever we want.

atleast hleb will help us getting back into champions league, so when the funds do arrive, we can attract the very best again.

dont be short sighted.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Wow... Sgerrard in stupidest post of the week award.

how dar you talking about sgerrard

like that

you need to talk nicely you cunt or he will smak you upside the head because he

is much snarter than you and talk with random line breaks all over the place

and we do need helb and helb is great because helb players were we need most people helb does

so if you think we dunt need helb your a dum prick

i want attention.

how dar you talking about sgerrard

like that

you need to talk nicely you cunt or he will smak you upside the head because he

is much snarter than you and talk with random line breaks all over the place

and we do need helb and helb is great because helb players were we need most people helb does

so if you think we dunt need helb your a dum prick

i want attention.

Haha..