You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest davelfc
Now dead on Safari too

You're running that on a pc? It's still ok for me, although I can't use 'quote' on there.

Seems a big coincidence that the place gets attacked like this, let's see if it spreads.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I know mancs and bluenoses that use RAWK as a scouse bluemoon... TLW doesn't seem to have that rep.

For me, TLW is like Liverpool football club; it has the potential to be the best. There are so many good things about TLW.

Guest davelfc
When you have that many ITK's in one place at the same time, it's bound to fuck with the space/time continuum.

I'm only surprised they didn't know this would happen.

For me, TLW is like Liverpool football club; it has the potential to be the best. There are so many good things about TLW.

I didn't mean TLW doesn't have a rep, I mean it doesn't have the rep of being a funny read because of a high mong percentage like RAWK has.

Guest Ronin47

same here it infects the svhost file , reinstalls/re downloads etc

your best bet is to roll back to a system restore.

my advice DO NOT VISIT THE FORUM LINKED ABOVE

could a mod delete the link maybe ?

its a real nasty one,

I wished I read this thread first. My pc is fucked after I went on to read the takeover thread. I can't even get my desk to up. It's says someone called adam1 is trying to hack my pc. I'm using my phone at present.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I didn't mean TLW doesn't have a rep, I mean it doesn't have the rep of being a funny read because of a high mong percentage like RAWK has.

Yeah, I know mate. I was just adding to your post, not arguing with it.

I'm glad I'm on a Mac, though. No PC crushing virus for me.

Guest TK-421

I defnitely think TLW is in a position to laugh at other sites having techy problems so here goes:

Hah, hah, hah.

Hah.

Hah.

heheh.